M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
The more I see of the color the more I like it. Just enough color to be more interesting than black.
Sponsored

taigebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I really LOVE this color... But I will wait to see it irl to make my final decision. I don't really mind the ivory interior.

SynKeth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Country flag
Finally had time to get some pics of mine. The snow made it super dirty right 2 days ago.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread 2015-11-17 15.05.19
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread 2015-11-17 15.05.32
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread 2015-11-17 15.05.56
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread 2015-11-17 15.06.11
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread 2015-11-17 15.06.20
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread 2015-11-17 15.06.41

Seachest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
2016 Sedan Touring in Burgundy Night Pearl. Personally, that color is amazing. Purchased in Louisiana, Driving in Mississippi. Not the best at photos. Had 93 miles on it when I got it, the place I bought it from drove it quite a bit. I did not care too much. First car that is actually my own, although I have a loan to family to pay back, so somewhat my own. The Silver Civic in the reflection is a 2010 that I was driving before this purchase.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread DSCN2822.JPG

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
for anyone wondering, and sorry if its mentioned already... but i really thought this color was black when i saw it... even outside within a few feet of it i couldn't really tell... once i got up close and the sun came from behind the clouds, i saw the red come through... it reminds me of Nighthawk Black Pearl a bit the way it doesn't look burgundy until you look at the angles and light reflecting off of it...

eighty(one)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
for anyone wondering, and sorry if its mentioned already... but i really thought this color was black when i saw it... even outside within a few feet of it i couldn't really tell... once i got up close and the sun came from behind the clouds, i saw the red come through... it reminds me of Nighthawk Black Pearl a bit the way it doesn't look burgundy until you look at the angles and light reflecting off of it...
I LOVE my Burgundy Night Pearl. I found it to be one of the more unique colors, available on the 2016 Civic. I was very interested in Aegean Blue, until I saw it in person. I found it vibrant, but borderline tacky. Then I considered White Orchid Pearl, until I realized you see every Seam on the vehicle. I had no desire for Silver or Modern Steel, as every car seems to be silver of some sort. I would have considered a red, if it were a deep metallic candy apple tone...

The Cosmic Blue was pretty slick, but they only had it in an LX. I was so close, to pulling the trigger on a Crystal Black EX, with sense - but they didn't have the Ivory interior. Then I passed by a Burgundy Night Pearl - which looks black and then burgundy, even deep purple, in different lighting. I asked if they had any of that shade (EX and above), and had to test drive it.

I ended up picking the lone BNP EX they had, and love the color. It's like having a deep burgundy, purple and a black car, all in one.

I can't believe it isn't getting more love, as it looks extremely classy and upscale - but also dark and mysterious - I am getting tons of compliments and my co-workers were like, oh wait - it's not black, it's purple?

I'll load some pics.

Last edited:

eighty(one)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpsyy54umit

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpsyy54umit

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpsvixfw0wm

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpsvptjhrq

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpswcsv0w3q

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpswmhyf1jo

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpsw6kkudph

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpsj00v2h88

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zpsaicpkwct

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zps7swtugmq

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zps1r3jb6nm

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image_zps71hcqobx

I've named him Tyrian, after the origination of the name purple - which is nearly the same shade in its true origination.

Last edited:

Menissalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I just bought a Cosmic Blue and didn't even know this color was an option!

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I LOVE my Burgundy Night Pearl. I found it to be one of the more unique colors, available on the 2016 Civic. I was very interested in Aegean Blue, until I saw it in person. I found it vibrant, but borderline tacky. Then I considered White Orchid Pearl, until I realized you see every Seam on the vehicle. I had no desire for Silver or Modern Steel, as every car seems to be silver of some sort. I would have considered a red, if it were a deep metallic candy apple tone...

The Cosmic Blue was pretty slick, but they only had it in an LX. I was so close, to pulling the trigger on a Crystal Black EX, with sense - but they didn't have the Ivory interior. Then I passed by a Burgundy Night Pearl - which looks black and then burgundy, even deep purple, in different lighting. I asked if they had any of that shade (EX and above), and had to test drive it.

I ended up picking the lone BNP EX they had, and love the color. It's like having a deep burgundy, purple and a black car, all in one.

I can't believe it isn't getting more love, as it looks extremely classy and upscale - but also dark and mysterious - I am getting tons of compliments and my co-workers were like, oh wait - it's not black, it's purple?

I'll load some pics.
I agree with all of what you said here... The only thing that would stop me from getting the BNP is the interior Ivory only option... I cannot have light interior knowing black is an option on other colors...

eighty(one)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
I agree with all of what you said here... The only thing that would stop me from getting the BNP is the interior Ivory only option... I cannot have light interior knowing black is an option on other colors...
I respect that, lighter colors require more TLC.

Here is the color when sunlight hits the car:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread th_image_zpsdzduezja

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread th_image_zpszdawewff

This one is not mine, but when looking through the Civic colors online, trying to pick my top choices prior to reaching out to dealers online - this one sold me on the color:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread th_image_zpsgnjtiqtf

I just love how the car can be a warm Merlot/Chardonnay burgundy; even black in overcast settings and when sunny, a deep Pearl purple.

Dapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Civic, 2008 Infiniti FX35,
Vehicle Showcase
19 inch HFP , Front and Rear Body Spoiler with Chrome door molding.

Attachments

bobgio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Manual
19 inch HFP , Front and Rear Body Spoiler with Chrome door molding.
Please tell me where you got those rims...wow just wow. How are the 19s...do they affect the ride? Can you also tell me the tire size and again if there are any issues? Thanks
Sponsored