S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
I got shift knob from Amazon it's only $10.99 ?
I got red pieces not wrap. i'm still waiting
For shipping Remark. When I get it i'll share my opinions.
i'm not currently thinking any mods on it. I mean ktunner or hondata. I'll wait 1-2 yrs.
Sponsored

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got shift knob from Amazon it's only $10.99 ?
I got red pieces not wrap. i'm still waiting
For shipping Remark. When I get it i'll share my opinions.
i'm not currently thinking any mods on it. I mean ktunner or hondata. I'll wait 1-2 yrs.
Was hoping I wouldn't have to ask but, got any links? Especially the red trim stuff. Thanks.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Carreraa

First Name
Carrera
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
What accent color would y’all pick to compliment the Aegean Blue ? ? I’m literally stuck between Red & Yellow ??‍♂

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What accent color would y’all pick to compliment the Aegean Blue ? ? I’m literally stuck between Red & Yellow ??‍♂
I was thinking acid green. Same as Subaru STI. Then gave up. Ended up with red. But there is acid green pinstrips in my glovebox ?

Carreraa

First Name
Carrera
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I feel like yellow is super uncommon . Like yellow calipers with the 2020 Sport rims has potential

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan MT
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread A1F688E0-633D-42BC-8490-E21F7D638C98
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread F34CCA8A-8C94-483C-A24E-34D1A1ACA111
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 94EA5D98-E52F-4BD3-B66C-A25419B22F8F

asianbluefc2 on Instagram!

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Sunset

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread D325850F-69B5-4FA4-BE1F-F7E3D788FED8

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How do you like those tail lights? are these easy to install? I saw on instagram, maaan those taillights are amazing.
I love them! Always get compliments and the sequential turning signal is beautiful! However don’t get them from Instagram, you can get them for $100 less if you are okay with waiting a little longer on shipping time from alibaba. You can also get it for about 260 (shipped) on eBay!

And actually yes, they were super easy to install, everything is plug and play! You’ll have to get creative because there’s two sets of wires for the lights on the trunk, but no splicing, cutting, anything like that required! Was my first time installing anything on my car exterior wise, and it was fun and easy ?

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I love them! Always get compliments and the sequential turning signal is beautiful! However don’t get them from Instagram, you can get them for $100 less if you are okay with waiting a little longer on shipping time from alibaba. You can also get it for about 260 (shipped) on eBay!

And actually yes, they were super easy to install, everything is plug and play! You’ll have to get creative because there’s two sets of wires for the lights on the trunk, but no splicing, cutting, anything like that required! Was my first time installing anything on my car exterior wise, and it was fun and easy ?
Yeah If i decided to get it I'll probably check alibaba ? i got my headunit from Aliexpress, it took 8 days to arrive. These tail lights are so good. How long have you been using them? My concern is longevity.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Hey everyone! I just upgraded this past weekend from a 2010 Sonata to a CPO 2018 Aegean Blue Sport Touring w/10k miles. I believe I bought the only CPO Aegean hatch in NJ. I drove an hour and a half to get it!

I am absolutely in love with this car and am looking forward to driving it for years to come. I already have LED interior, fog lights and reverse lights on order and am also looking forward to upgrading other parts of the civic. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to reach out! :)

IMG_9770.jpg

IMG_9784.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg
Haha, I upgraded from a 2008 Sonata that was the same color as yours to my 2020 ABM Si.

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah If i decided to get it I'll probably check alibaba ? i got my headunit from Aliexpress, it took 8 days to arrive. These tail lights are so good. How long have you been using them? My concern is longevity.
I’ve had them since March, they have a problem with fogging up and condensation, but easily solveable if you take them apart and re-seal them with a sealer! Dm me on insta @asianbluefc2 if you really wanna buy them!
Sponsored