J4Berg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Agean Blue
Country flag
I finally got the keys today and I absolutely love it.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread ima

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
in this picture it seems like the tailight bar across your trunk flashes brighter when you depress the brakes...is that true?
It's possible, I always thought it would be the opposite. I was out of the car when I took the picture. So never had pictures with the breaks down.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder what the average age is of Aegean Blue owners - I wanted one at first. But....I feel like it's a color for younger drivers...or faster cars..

I think the color ..... screams youth to me. I'm 35 so it was time for Crystal Black Pearl (since my last two cars were Silver and Beige (yuck).

J4Berg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Agean Blue
Country flag
I wonder what the average age is of Aegean Blue owners - I wanted one at first. But....I feel like it's a color for younger drivers...or faster cars..

I think the color ..... screams youth to me. I'm 35 so it was time for Crystal Black Pearl (since my last two cars were Silver and Beige (yuck).
I'm 35 as well. Blue is my favorite color and this blue metallic is gorgeous and love the car. Just sucks with black leather gets pretty toasty. Thank god for remote start.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
I'm 35 as well. Blue is my favorite color and this blue metallic is gorgeous and love the car. Just sucks with black leather gets pretty toasty. Thank god for remote start.
Same hahaha

myriad46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag

38 here and love my Aegean Blue, but so do my 4 and 6 year old, so I guess it does appeal to youth. There are a lot of Subaru's around me driven by 19 year olds that are the same color.
Sponsored