Scottdh20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ex-t, 2003 honda s2000
do you think you could have gone wider or more agressive on the offset without rubbing. either way they look damn good
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
do you think you could have gone wider or more agressive on the offset without rubbing. either way they look damn good
I would say you could go a bit more aggressive on the offset with wider rims. I've seen people go as far as 35 offset with 9 inch rims without much issues.

This guy has 38 offset rims that are 19x9's: http://www.civicx.com/threads/new-deep-concave-custom-19-inch-wheels-on-lx.1219/

I probably wouldn't push it that far myself, but I think 8.5 wide rims would be my max to keep things clear, and no lower than a 35 offset. I had limited options though, since I got these wheels second hand with tires for $750 CAD, which was a steal. The rims are discontinued by Konig though, and I haven't seen many of them around.

Wyborowa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe LX MT
Country flag
I have to get splash guards, vent visors first. Legal Tinted windows..
I thought about a small pin stripe like this...
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread img_0474-

But I'm not sure what color would go good with this blue. I thought about white (would get dirty easy), or perhaps a Yellow/Gold strip to match my favorite Hockey Team, the Buffalo Sabres :-D, or I could pick black or a different shade of blue pinstripe... any thoughts would be great.

Mind you, I am looking for a color scheme for this car...blue & ????

Wyborowa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe LX MT
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread {filename}

Finally got my blue plates for my blue coupe!
How did you make your rear light covers black tinted...? Isn't there another method to do the opposite called "frosting" or something like that... it makes it look like frost white on the cover with a colored bulb inside... Anyone...?

Blues

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
How did you make your rear light covers black tinted...? Isn't there another method to do the opposite called "frosting" or something like that... it makes it look like frost white on the cover with a colored bulb inside... Anyone...?
I'm not entirely sure because I didn't do it myself. But I know the shop that did it used a tint film. Same with the rear "fog lights" down in the bumper.

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
Curious as to why you're keeping the dealer's ad on your front plate.
My plates have not come in yet. It's been a month and I still don't have them; the DMV is slow here.