mygum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L
just asked my buddy who bought the satinizer. he picked it up from Pep boys
Thanks man! I'm so torn.. have you seen the hatchback grill installed? The whole thing is glossy and looks amazing
Sponsored

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Thanks man! I'm so torn.. have you seen the hatchback grill installed? The whole thing is glossy and looks amazing
Get the glossifier, if you want glossy. The nice thing about this mod is If you don't like it you can always take it off and redo :) I like the matte black because it blends in with the rest of the trim. I didn't do the satinizer, couldn't find it and didn't want to wait.

mygum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L
not bad at all! great work! did you use a satinizer?
nope! just used black plastidip. a little piece peeled off when we took off the tape and a small dot of chrome is revealing but oh well. looks better than i expected.. :)

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Finished off my plastidip look, have anyone touch up their plastidip job? I chipped some off while taking off the emblem. :(

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_2575.JPG

mygum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L
Anyone plastidip your rear emblems?

Also do you guys use a sunshade? Parked outside today and came out when it was about 65Âş... I was still sweating after blasting the AC throughout my 40min drive lol

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Anyone plastidip your rear emblems?

Also do you guys use a sunshade? Parked outside today and came out when it was about 65Âş... I was still sweating after blasting the AC throughout my 40min drive lol
I thought about plastidip my rear emblems, but I did the red badge instead. LOL about sweating from the 65 degree, that's cold for my cousins in Florida.

CDub_1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi, 1995 Accord EX-L
Country flag
I thought about plastidip my rear emblems, but I did the red badge instead. LOL about sweating from the 65 degree, that's cold for my cousins in Florida.
Yeah lol it was 95 on Monday here in OKC, utterly ridiculous. :confused1:

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah lol it was 95 on Monday here in OKC, utterly ridiculous. :confused1:
I'm dreading that, 70-80s are good temps for me unless I'm planning to go to the beach.

mygum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L
I'm dreading that, 70-80s are good temps for me unless I'm planning to go to the beach.
Hahah oops I didn't make that clear. I'm from California... 65 is pretty chilly for me too lol. But it was sunny which made my car like an oven! I think Bc of the black interior. And blasting the AC for 40m didnt help much haha

mygum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L
Hahah oops I didn't make that clear. I'm from California... 65 is pretty chilly for me too lol. But it was sunny which made my car like an oven! I think Bc of the black interior. And blasting the AC for 40m didnt help much haha