compcrasher86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2001 BMW 330i 5spd, 1997 Mazda Miata 5spd
Country flag
Just got home from picking this up. My new Sport Hatch 6-spd. Had to travel a bit to find one but well worth it for the color. Does appear to scratch easy though so I'm curious what everybody is doing to protect the front end, especially the painted area below the fog lights. Something must have kicked up here during my roadtrip back :(
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5711.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_5709.JPG

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Just got home from picking this up. My new Sport Hatch 6-spd. Had to travel a bit to find one but well worth it for the color. Does appear to scratch easy though so I'm curious what everybody is doing to protect the front end, especially the painted area below the fog lights. Something must have kicked up here during my roadtrip back :(
IMG_5711.JPG
IMG_5709.JPG
sadly best thing for protection is a clear bra wrap on the front end and still it wont be a 100% and it costs a lot. i have none on mine and i already have about 5-6 chips from driving to work alone everyday. 5 month old btw.

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
IMG_5711.JPG
IMG_5709.JPG
Congrats my friend---your car's cousin says hello--->

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_2445.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_2447.JPG

darkseas

#StillStatic FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Touring
IMG_5711.JPG
IMG_5709.JPG
I own a Premium Auto Detail & Wrap Company. We specialize in clear wraps for protection. We use only the best products on the market today and have a great warranty. I also specialize in wrapping & detailing the 10th gen, as I own one as my daily driver & my company car. I do most of my work in the Phx area but I am also in the San Diego area once a week for my SoCal clients that have weekly Detail packages with me.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help ALL OF YOU keep your 10th Gens looking brand new @ 10k, 20k, 30k & 50k miles. I have a 'full body' clear protection wrap going on a '17 Civic Hatch at the end of this month. I'll start a thread for you guys when the time comes. I hope everyone is having a great night!
-T
Photograph below shows my '16 Touring the morning after a heavy downpour. She has a full 3M PremiumShield Elite (NeverScratch) Paint Protection Film.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_3607.JPG

Last edited:

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I own a Premium Auto Detail & Wrap Company. We specialize in clear wraps for protection. We use only the best products on the market today and have a great warranty. I also specialize in wrapping & detailing the 10th gen, as I own one as my daily driver & my company car. I do most of my work in the Phx area but I am also in the San Diego area once a week for my SoCal clients that have weekly Detail packages with me.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help ALL OF YOU keep your 10th Gens looking brand new @ 10k, 20k, 30k & 50k miles. I have a 'full body' clear protection wrap going on a '17 Civic Hatch at the end of this month. I'll start a thread for you guys when the time comes. I hope everyone is having a great night!
-T

View attachment 29142
What do you use to clean the interior? Dash etc? All the plastic stuff? Or what can you recommend since I'm 2000 miles from you.

darkseas

#StillStatic FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What do you use to clean the interior? Dash etc? All the plastic stuff? Or what can you recommend since I'm 2000 miles from you.
I am actually in the process of developing my own product line which will be completely natural and bio degradable but in the meantime, I recommend Maguires 'Extra Clean Finish' Interior Detail spray. After I use that, I'll go over the dash again as well as all the plastics in the car with the same Detail spray but the 'Matte' finish. So I'm getting a layer of protection from UV. You could use 'Satin' or 'Gloss' also. I just don't like my interior to be super shiny. (Like the old-school armor all days. lol) I like it to be clean and look like the car has 10miles on it. I just hit 30k miles and my car looks & smells like it did on day one.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_3491.JPG

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am actually in the process of developing my own product line which will be completely natural and bio degradable but in the meantime, I recommend Maguires 'Extra Clean Finish' Interior Detail spray.
Call me crazy but I cannot find the Extra Clean Finish spray from Maguires. Can you share a link?

darkseas

#StillStatic FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

compcrasher86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2001 BMW 330i 5spd, 1997 Mazda Miata 5spd
Country flag
I am actually in the process of developing my own product line which will be completely natural and bio degradable but in the meantime, I recommend Maguires 'Extra Clean Finish' Interior Detail spray. After I use that, I'll go over the dash again as well as all the plastics in the car with the same Detail spray but the 'Matte' finish. So I'm getting a layer of protection from UV. You could use 'Satin' or 'Gloss' also. I just don't like my interior to be super shiny. (Like the old-school armor all days. lol) I like it to be clean and look like the car has 10miles on it. I just hit 30k miles and my car looks & smells like it did on day one.
I haven't tried it on my Civic yet but in my past couple cars I've always used 303 aerospace protectant on the dashboard. Silicone-based (not petroleum like other products) and leaves a conservative level of shine (I too hate the slick, greasy, wet look that armor-all is known for). But this stuff can last for months before it fades. I'll post pictures when I try it out.

darkseas

#StillStatic FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't tried it on my Civic yet but in my past couple cars I've always used 303 aerospace protectant on the dashboard. Silicone-based (not petroleum like other products) and leaves a conservative level of shine (I too hate the slick, greasy, wet look that armor-all is known for). But this stuff can last for months before it fades. I'll post pictures when I try it out.
Nice, brother. Yeah, let me know how it works out for you. My product will definitely keeping your entire interior and exterior protected for months at a time.
Sponsored