Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Jay, what camera/lens are you using by the way? The pics really pop. Do you take photos of the cars for the dealership? I bet that would sell a lot of cars - though maybe they get heavily compressed by the dealer website.
Nothing too fancy, just a Nikkon D3300. These pics are with a 50mm-100mm AF lens. I dont take photos for my dealership, its not really what they are loooking for, they just want someone to snap a quick picture and move on. The only dealers that usually hire photographers are specialty dealers with vehicles such as high end pre owned cars or classic cars. otherwise there is so much stock photography out there for new models that dealers could care less.
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Nothing too fancy, just a Nikkon D3300. These pics are with a 50mm-100mm AF lens. I dont take photos for my dealership, its not really what they are loooking for, they just want someone to snap a quick picture and move on. The only dealers that usually hire photographers are specialty dealers with vehicles such as high end pre owned cars or classic cars. otherwise there is so much stock photography out there for new models that dealers could care less.
Cool, that's similar to what I have (D7000). Yeah, I'm probably one of the few who likes when dealers shoot the actual car. :)

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Indeed. Ive been trying to work something out with my dealership, but for now I just make my money on the side.

JS2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000 , Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Weather hasnt been very good so she is not as clean as i like her to be. I-Vtec decals that the dealer put on will come off when i have time.

Just got the windows tinted 35%.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 20161201_152003_zpsvucbiqgc

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 20161201_144259_zpsbvgf3ajh
Let us know how it handles at the Dragon, I took my S2000 there in 2015 and had a blast running all of the roads in that region. Car looks great !

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
Let us know how it handles at the Dragon, I took my S2000 there in 2015 and had a blast running all of the roads in that region. Car looks great !
Thanks. I sure will let everyone know how it handles the Dragon.Should be a fun ride.

I am about an hour away from the Dragon so its a place i like to test out my new rides on occasion.

Looking at getting some 17" wheels and some better performance tires before going,probably in the spring

JS2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000 , Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I sure will let everyone know how it handles the Dragon.Should be a fun ride.

I am about an hour away from the Dragon so its a place i like to test out my new rides on occasion.

Looking at getting some 17" wheels and some better performance tires before going,probably in the spring
Some stickier tires would definitely be an upgrade on this car, it should pull out of the switchbacks quite nicely with the low to mid range grunt of this engine.