• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I want the mug

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I'm not going to lie, the closer we are getting the more anxious I feel lol jk
My SA confirmed my build date this weekend (6/6-6/10)and it's kind of hard to believe that some folks' integras have already been built in the last couple of weeks! Like we should see the embargo lifted in 1-2 weeks and then cars start rolling into dealerships for customer delivery!
We've almost made it to the finish line folks!

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
I did realize a better future year BRZ/GR86 cars might come out. And I could buy used way down the line. Add it to the personal fleet. I just always been a one car kinda guy, it’s a new concept, lavish to me even. I thought I would want a hybrid or EV for everyday driving eventually, for gas, as Russia has all the gas now. Yet wouldn’t it be swell if I also held onto a nice stick shift gas car for prosperity. And I didn’t think I’d need a GR86 if I had something like a GR Corolla. That all. Three cars? That’s rich man talk lol.
I hear you, I really do. I used to think the same way you did. My '95 Integra, which is *still* my daily driver, is a testament to that. That is the first new car that I ever bought, and I still own it. It was my only car for a LONG time (there were times when I had another, and I always had a motorcycle or two). But then I got older, got a little more money, got more than a one-car garage, etc.

Absolutely hold on to "a nice stick shift gas car for prosperity"!!! That's my plan. Except I'm not doing just one. I currently have orders for three of them (Integra, Bronco, and Blackwing ... and I'm keeping an eye on cars like the BRZ and others), once I realized how scarce inventory is and how easy it will be to sell them if I so choose. Yes, that won't last, I realize, but for now why not??? Will I keep all three? Unlikely, but that's a problem for future me, and I have two daughters that need something to drive (the likely destination for the Integra).

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I almost did a Mach 1 Mustang (uses too much gas) and a Supra (bad window wind buffering). Now the Supra is offered in a manual, well it’s a BMW manual binned part with mods. The Mach 1 however had a high end Tremec manual straight outa the Shelby - the best I ever had the pleasure of shifting, including Honda.

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Wow, blackwing lol. I hear they are a riot.
I almost did a Mach 1 Mustang (uses too much gas) and a Supra (bad window wind buffering). Now the Supra is offered in a manual, well it’s a BMW manual binned part with mods. The Mach 1 however had a high end Tremec manual straight outa the Shelby - the best I ever had the pleasure of shifting, including Honda.
I sure hope so! The Blackwings also get a high end Tremec. Wouldn't even consider it if it didn't have a manual.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
That Tremec was so good, too bad it takes the Mach 1 half a tank of gas to run from one end of Philly to the next. I had to back out of that deal, I need a 4 or 6 cylinder turbo for economy reasons alone. The NA 8-Cylinder Coyote engine was far too loud as well, I honestly like a high end stereo more.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Well if you can't wait... Also found a salvage title for $29,990
Screenshot_20220518-202603.png

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Then I found an Acura corporate store in NJ that’s MSRP with next to zero selling gimmicks. The workers there are salary I think, they almost didn’t care if I bought the car or not.
How can I tell when a dealer is a corporate store?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Not sure how accurate but if legit the installed prices are kinda crazy

7AD0B6A9-5EC0-4E9F-B1AC-589A46F96496.jpeg

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Just for the spoiler, rear diffuser, and side underbody spoilers is $2605... sheesh. Puts it definitely over 40k OTD for A-spec tech (including all fees and taxes)