Vehicle(s)
'20 BB CType R; ''17 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe; 15 Honda Fit LX Manual; '14 MB G550;
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As posted earlier, here's the start of the 2020 Boost Blue CTR pic thread:
Arrival at dealer's stock compound.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread Transporter

The beast unloaded
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread FRONT RIGHT VIEW

tHE DECENT LOOKING BUTT
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread Left rear view

MORE BUTT:
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread REAR VIEW

PRE-PDI INTERIOR
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread INTERIOR RIGHT VIEW

Delivery hopefully before month-end!!!

Nice, ill be adding mine once it arrives
;)?

She’s home
Mod time!!! ?

....................vehicle tinted and........window visors! 5% rear and 20% front...........PPF'd the headlight foglights and front H...............Polished the B pillars.........................
So nice looking. And now, well protected!!! Looking forward to your further upgrades!!! Great job!!!?

Got it 2 days ago, love this color..........
Got mine saturday :D #36056,.............
?? Congrats mates!!!

Any comments on paint quality for BB? Is it similar to the other colors?
It's unique in the Honda line-up. A color like what high-end mfg.'s use (e.g. Porsche, Lambo, etc....)
You'll find out soon when you're BB is in your hands!!!
As far as quality, it's a sub-40 grand car. Possibly 3 coats of color and 2 coats of clear. Hell, I don't know that's why I'm doing PPF to protect it's alluring look!!!

...........................I plan on getting this color in June! .................... I've heard that the price was even more expensive for the boost blue :(....
You won't regret choosing this "last year only" FK8 color.
In Canada BB is a $500 premium but a freebie in the US. Guess Honda Canada had to up the MSRP after announcing in Feb. as the exchange rate went bonkers from 1.31 to 1.40+++.
As for your searching, COQUI, has the good advise, once a price is acceptable, lock it down with a deposit.

Looooove this color. Always looks back and be like "dammmmmm" lol
Those pics of DUAL BB's (including Bulbasaura) siding each other are "CLASSIC" photos. Share more when you both meet up and as the modding commences!!! The polish done by Bulbasaura is at epic levels. So richly deep!!!

Last edited:

bulbasaura

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
Got the vehicle tinted and put on my window visors! The shop even made a little video on it lol.
5% rear and 20% front. They also PPF'd the headlight foglights and front H

Polished the B pillars since there was swirling already. Visors were a little pain to install due to the small clips that have to go in the rubber weatherstripping

Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread C2847D19-E4E4-4EB8-8B0F-6FAB659204A7
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread A38686B3-514C-4493-B938-1BD900526EF8
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 2020 Boost Blue Type R Picture Thread 172FD88C-793E-4EF8-ABE7-C521C9AF1DAD

NativeOne

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8
Country flag
What percent tint?
Not sure had already been done by dealer. At that angle it looks darker than it is, I’m thinking between 20-30.
That same tint to all windows except front windshield.

NativeOne

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8
Country flag
Got the vehicle tinted and put on my window visors! The shop even made a little video on it lol.
5% rear and 20% front. They also PPF'd the headlight foglights and front H

Polished the B pillars since there was swirling already. Visors were a little pain to install due to the small clips that have to go in the rubber weatherstripping

C2847D19-E4E4-4EB8-8B0F-6FAB659204A7.jpeg
A38686B3-514C-4493-B938-1BD900526EF8.jpeg
172FD88C-793E-4EF8-ABE7-C521C9AF1DAD.jpeg
Noice!!
I went with OEM visors too.
installing soon

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Lovely! Can't wait to see this color in person!

Dejavu

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR
Country flag
Any comments on paint quality for BB? Is it similar to the other colors?

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Honda Civic Type R.
Country flag
She’s home

955D4D2D-A63B-4604-9813-5C5A1FA749AD.jpeg
Sick color! I plan on getting this color in June! What was the final price? If you don't mind saying. I've heard that the price was even more expensive for the boost blue :(

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
Sick color! I plan on getting this color in June! What was the final price? If you don't mind saying. I've heard that the price was even more expensive for the boost blue :(
@InThatThang its about finding the right dealer. Some will have ADM. Others won't. In my situation, I contacted a local dealer, got mine for sticker $37950 plus 199 in dealer doc fees. Know a few others in here have similar deals in US. If you're serious, I know of STL dealer which has another boost blue coming june/july for sticker price. They just need deposit to reserve it.

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@InThatThang its about finding the right dealer. Some will have ADM. Others won't. In my situation, I contacted a local dealer, got mine for sticker $37950 plus 199 in dealer doc fees. Know a few others in here have similar deals in US. If you're serious, I know of STL dealer which has another boost blue coming june/july for sticker price. They just need deposit to reserve it.
Thanks for the lookout! With me living in MS im gonna try my local dealers first but if nothing turns up ill def reach back out to ya.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
@InThatThang just start calling now, ask them what they have allocated coming in and if already reserved, definitely ask the price upfront. Most dealers will take a refundable deposit.. helps you secure it til it arrives, if you change your mind on purchase then can easily get it back. I reserved mine last Friday, eta is this week or next possibly. I gave my dealer specific instructions not to add dealer sticker on back or drive bumper for front plate bracket since Missouri is 2 plate state. I'm registering it back home in Florida which is 1 plate.

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@InThatThang just start calling now, ask them what they have allocated coming in and if already reserved, definitely ask the price upfront. Most dealers will take a refundable deposit.. helps you secure it til it arrives, if you change your mind on purchase then can easily get it back. I reserved mine last Friday, eta is this week or next possibly. I gave my dealer specific instructions not to add dealer sticker on back or drive bumper for front plate bracket since Missouri is 2 plate state. I'm registering it back home in Florida which is 1 plate.
Def gonna start the hunt this week. Thanks for the info! You gonna enjoy yours stock or do some mods??
Sponsored