Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The OEM front pipe has the three studs that are welded on the back end of it. So there is no easy way to replace them. All aftermarket exhaust except ours gives you two options. 1) They send you nothing and assume you use the OEM hardware which would only work if you have a super thing flange that is like that of OEM or 2) they send you some zinc plated nuts and bolts and you have to pound out the OEM studs "break the welds on the back" in order to use the hardware they supply. In the latter case if you ever decided to go back to OEM for some reason you are SOL.

Frankly, we hated both options and thought it was a half-baked approach. So our kit's come with the specially machined step nuts that we make so you get hardware that fits and you don't have to pound anything out. That plus we choose to make them stainless so it won't rust.

brandonduley

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (FC1)
Country flag
The OEM front pipe has the three studs that are welded on the back end of it. So there is no easy way to replace them. All aftermarket exhaust except ours gives you two options. 1) They send you nothing and assume you use the OEM hardware which would only work if you have a super thing flange that is like that of OEM or 2) they send you some zinc plated nuts and bolts and you have to pound out the OEM studs "break the welds on the back" in order to use the hardware they supply. In the latter case if you ever decided to go back to OEM for some reason you are SOL.

Frankly, we hated both options and thought it was a half-baked approach. So our kit's come with the specially machined step nuts that we make so you get hardware that fits and you don't have to pound anything out. That plus we choose to make them stainless so it won't rust.
Thank you for the help, any chance I can purchase some specially machined step nuts from you?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This system is listed as their "competition" system and notes an "aggressive" sound level.....with this type of system and this type of car, drone would be a given.......and should be expected. I have had 3 different cars with Mag on them and all were above expectations.
Yup, I understood this and read the "disclaimer" before buying. I thought I was safe seeing as though it has 3 mufflers and past experiences have been positive. Still, the level of drone is not acceptable. It is still a street application.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Big thanks to @Vincent@27WON for getting me straightened out and able to get the Magnaflow exhaust installed. Appreciate the help.
Glad to hear our step-nuts worked out for you. Enjoy my man. We look forward to helping you again.