Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
Good luck to the competitors, they're gonna have to provide plenty of incentives. :)

And I love that if you can negotiate for invoice on a top spec'd touring model, you'll still be under $25k.
Sponsored

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Good luck to the competitors, they're gonna have to provide plenty of incentives. :)

And I love that if you can negotiate for invoice on a top spec'd touring model, you'll still be under $25k.
Don't think they are going to be doing much negotiating till Summer of next year, When the coupes, hatch and Si come out. Maybe if you have some awesome negotiation skills that I don't have ha. But still you are so right as far as competition. The Mazda 3 with the bigger engine is over thirty k loaded which is ridiculous.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
This should be a class leading figure yea?
Don't think they are going to be doing much negotiating till Summer of next year, When the coupes, hatch and Si come out. Maybe if you have some awesome negotiation skills that I don't have ha. But still you are so right as far as competition. The Mazda 3 with the bigger engine is over thirty k loaded which is ridiculous.
Exactly on the competitor pricing. I was worried with a loaded 3 being 28k+, we would see similar with the touring, but 26.5k, with the option to maybe negotiate down to 24-25? Nice.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I knew Honda wouldn't disappoint on the prices :) Roughly 22k after destination for the EX-T. Perfect.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
This pricing kind of shows me that the Si pricing should be not much more then current Si I was Worried that the SI would be like in the 30,000 range and that is too much for my pockets. Type R Will probably be close to forty k and that is fine for people who can afford the ford RS and whatever the VW's hot hatch is but the Si should be more attainable.

Here is my 2016 Honda civic dream car which is an Si with a 8 DCT with at least the current Si engine. Also sticker price of no more then 25,500.00 and Honda would make me the happiest an affordable sports car could make me. Would love to see a detuned 2.0 in it pumping out 220 hp and like 245lb torque for that price. And I know a lot of haters on SI being manual only but what about the people who like a sporty car and don't like shifting their own gears ( and don't really like the current types of CVTS driven) especially when they have a commute to work that is sometimes stop and go, stop and go etc. Don't let both sport variants be manual only and give us a non CVT choice. Of course the Type R will be manual only.

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
that's really the worst part about wanting one of these ASAP. I know they won't budge on the price because they won't need to lol.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
Went by the dealer ( I really really like the sales manager ) and showed this to them and he agreed this is it. They are graciously going to let me know when the Civic will be on the lot for their training so I can come buy and see it. The prices listed are in my budget so certain it will be by next car.

s2ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000
Thank you for posting! Absolutely bargain at these prices. If the Si can hold to the same few hundred dollar increase the competition is in for a woozie.

PS just saw that Autoblog caught wind of this. It seems a lot of people have their eyes on the site. Wonder if Honda does too? :D

iamjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Only one single model available with manual and it's a stripper model :(

At least offer it on the touring people have the choice of a a manual with actual amenities.

Reactions: jks

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
This pricing kind of shows me that the Si pricing should be not much more then current Si I was Worried that the SI would be like in the 30,000 range and that is too much for my pockets. Type R Will probably be close to forty k and that is fine for people who can afford the ford RS and whatever the VW's hot hatch is but the Si should be more attainable.

Here is my 2016 Honda civic dream car which is an Si with a 8 DCT with at least the current Si engine. Also sticker price of no more then 25,500.00 and Honda would make me the happiest an affordable sports car could make me. Would love to see a detuned 2.0 in it pumping out 220 hp and like 245lb torque for that price. And I know a lot of haters on SI being manual only but what about the people who like a sporty car and don't like shifting their own gears ( and don't really like the current types of CVTS driven) especially when they have a commute to work that is sometimes stop and go, stop and go etc. Don't let both sport variants be manual only and give us a non CVT choice. Of course the Type R will be manual only.
I think the majority of us here want what you want -- the ideal Si with 2.0T and an optional DCT. Now they just have to bring it in that spec and price it at the current Si price Easy right Honda? :D

10GenCVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe EX-T
So this is how it looks when you add Destination Fee

2.0 Engine Sedan
LX 6 Speed = $19,475
LX CVT = $20,275
LX with Honda Sensing = $21,275
EX = $21,875
EX with Honda Sensing =$22,875

1.5 Turbo Sedan
EX = $23,035
EX with Honda Sensing =$24,035
EX-L =$24,535
EX-L with Honda Sensing =$25,535
EX-L Navi =$25,535
Touring =$27,335
Do you have a rough figure on how much monthly a 2 year lease for the 1.5 Turbo EX w/Honda Sensing ($24,035) would be based on a 1.9% APR?

Alaa Batata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Not bad att all!!!! "competitive" but I want the Si price :( I wish the Si doesn't price in the 30'zz. I'v been waiting since June holding my money waiting for this car. I hope all this waiting time is worth it at the end.

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Do you have a rough figure on how much monthly a 2 year lease for the 1.5 Turbo EX w/Honda Sensing ($24,035) would be based on a 1.9% APR?
We wont know about lease programs until the first car physically arrives at the dealer. That being said, Honda usually uses 3 year lease options.
Sponsored