Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Adding this here, will add another after tuned for flex.

93 oct:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official 10th Gen SI ( DYNO Thread ) 1647635976935

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

TheSeventhZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Adding for the thread
2019 Civic Si
PRL Cobra CAI
PRL Intercooler w/piping
27won w1
MAPerformance Catted Downpipe -> Stock Frontpipe & Exhaust
KTunerV2

301whp/307wtq on 93
Honda Civic 10th gen Official 10th Gen SI ( DYNO Thread ) dyno

Last edited:

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Gonna pass on that. Already playing with fire at the current torque number.
Not necessarly you can tune for higher up tell ur tuner to keep torque low. But i understand

CPTStarDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Adding for the thread
2019 Civic Si
PRL Cobra CAI
PRL Intercooler w/piping
27won w1
MAPerformance Catted Downpipe -> Stock Downpipe & Exhaust
KTunerV2

301whp/307wtq on 93
dyno.jpg
How do you like the W1 turbo down low in the RPM range? Like from a stop? I'd love to push 300whp, but I just keep hearing that the fun on the low end is mostly gone. Especially concerning for me because it's not like I race around at higher RPMs, usually I just love getting up to the speed limit in very short order ?

TheSeventhZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
How do you like the W1 turbo down low in the RPM range? Like from a stop? I'd love to push 300whp, but I just keep hearing that the fun on the low end is mostly gone. Especially concerning for me because it's not like I race around at higher RPMs, usually I just love getting up to the speed limit in very short order ?
To be honest, I almost never go hard on the throttle from a dig. It's my daily, so I want to make it last as long as possible. Ironically, I almost always race around at higher RPMs (and generally don't go hard on the throttle until over 3000 - 3500 RPMS). That way I'm putting less strain on the car. I will say though, it does get up to the speed limit quite quickly even considering all that. I'm running summer tires and the 27won 90 RMM, so the car doesn't have much wheelhop/spinning either. Definitely still lots of fun :)

CPTStarDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
To be honest, I almost never go hard on the throttle from a dig. It's my daily, so I want to make it last as long as possible. Ironically, I almost always race around at higher RPMs (and generally don't go hard on the throttle until over 3000 - 3500 RPMS). That way I'm putting less strain on the car. I will say though, it does get up to the speed limit quite quickly even considering all that. I'm running summer tires and the 27won 90 RMM, so the car doesn't have much wheelhop/spinning either. Definitely still lots of fun :)
Thanks for the info man! Yeah, I think I'm sold honestly. I might go with a W2 after some discussion with tuners. I know it's even lazier on the spool up than the W1 vs stock, but I suppose I'll just treat it as my safety buffer since my Si is also my daily driver ? Also, I'm really looking forward to having power throughout the entire band. Kind of a bummer when my stock Si turbo gives out before I even get into the higher revs!

Edit: Out of Philly are ya? That's where my wife grew up! City of brotherly shove.

TheSeventhZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Thanks for the info man! Yeah, I think I'm sold honestly. I might go with a W2 after some discussion with tuners. I know it's even lazier on the spool up than the W1 vs stock, but I suppose I'll just treat it as my safety buffer since my Si is also my daily driver ? Also, I'm really looking forward to having power throughout the entire band. Kind of a bummer when my stock Si turbo gives out before I even get into the higher revs!

Edit: Out of Philly are ya? That's where my wife grew up! City of brotherly shove.
It's not a bad place to be!

I don't think the W2 is bad, but I wouldn't recommend going for the W2 unless you are getting the version with the Ball bearing. The W2 with a journal bearing is almost identical to RV6's R365 Turbo (like almost copied). However, RV6 is a lot cheaper. The W2 with BB leads to a quicker spool up time (almost 300-500 rpm earlier), and I think it's stronger. Both the W2 w/journal bearing and the R365 will max out your fuel system anyways. Actually, even the W1 maxes out the fuel system on 93. Flex fuel, however, is a different matter altogether.

TL;DR: Go R365 unless you get W2 BallBearing.

Hope everything goes well!
Sponsored