xstkx07

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic si
Country flag
1.Tameron Honda in Birmingham Alabama is the worst.
2. My sales person was Erika (don’t remover her last name)
I tried to buy an si from them but had some complications and wasn’t pleased with their trade in value on my truck. I totaled my truck about a month later and saw they had another si on the way. And this was their out the door offer...
Honda Civic 10th gen Offical "Si Dealer Naughty List" thread FECE6751-4DE8-40EA-A6FC-DB39158FFE41
Sponsored

mmxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Anyone have a great experience to report with a dealer in Washington? Specifically near Tacoma area...
I don't know if I would say great - but in Everett I got mine for MSRP. I was prepared to haggle, but I was also prepared to accept that price and so that worked for me.

Good luck! There are 3 sedans coming into this area in the near future.

YO_AD2IAN

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Anyone have a great experience to report with a dealer in Washington? Specifically near Tacoma area... I'm traveling up there at the end of July and hoping to drive a new car back.
Check out Tom Kim at Bellevue Honda. Maybe 45 min from Tacoma but he was so easy to work with when buying my Type R. Knew his stuff and didn’t give me the typical sales vibes.

alexzhao

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.wheelflip.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I don't know if I would say great - but in Everett I got mine for MSRP. I was prepared to haggle, but I was also prepared to accept that price and so that worked for me.

Good luck! There are 3 sedans coming into this area in the near future.
Thanks, I'm actually not even in Washington but wanted to explore my out of state options. I called around and they were all at MSRP (same as here in Southern California). I'm just not willing to pay nearly $30k out the door for a Civic Si.

mmxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Thanks, I'm actually not even in Washington but wanted to explore my out of state options. I called around and they were all at MSRP (same as here in Southern California). I'm just not willing to pay nearly $30k out the door for a Civic Si.
If you're in southern California you have a way more options. Coming up here would be bad idea. I actually thought about flying down there because there are already several SIs available.

alexzhao

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.wheelflip.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
If you're in southern California you have a way more options. Coming up here would be bad idea. I actually thought about flying down there because there are already several SIs available.
I was just exploring my options because as mentioned, I did not want to pay MSRP or markup (due to production shortage) while others have reported paying $24-26k out the door. Seems quite a few dealerships east of Texas are advertising $2000-3000 discounts right off the bat.

caliboy15

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list.... jk
Country flag
I was just exploring my options because as mentioned, I did not want to pay MSRP or markup (due to production shortage) while others have reported paying $24-26k out the door. Seems quite a few dealerships east of Texas are advertising $2000-3000 discounts right off the bat.
Since Texas is a truck state lol youll get good deals here imo. I got mine $25k otd with 3k worth of accessories for free

lyfamily

First Name
dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
si
Country flag
Anyone have a great experience to report with a dealer in Washington? Specifically near Tacoma area... I'm traveling up there at the end of July and hoping to drive a new car back.

I'm in Southern California and with current low inventory, these cars are selling at MSRP at minimum and most end up being $29k+ OTD.

I test drove a "new" 2020 Si Sedan this past weekend at Norm Reeves Honda in West Covina. Car had 2000 miles, 18" scrape from the passenger rear door, quarter panel, to the rear bumper. It also had a dead battery, paint in generally bad condition given the "new" status they claimed, and it was clearly a repo.

I was shown the car by a sales lady who's probably at the top of the funnel then was transferred to the "sales manager" (seems everyone has that title) who wanted $26.5k + tax. I mentioned the poor condition of the car and upon him actually seeing it for himself, he countered with $24.5k. I offered $25k OTD and they had their closer come out to basically say they couldn't do better than $27.2k OTD.

After reading about what others have successfully paid for their cars here, I'm glad they did not accept my offer.
I just got a 2020 si coupe from AutoNation Honda of Renton. It’s pretty close to Tacoma. The salesman was pretty nice and he knew a lot about the Si. I paid about MSRP OTD.

kultofkek

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2003 Honda CRV
Country flag
Gardena Honda has 2 white 2020 Si sedans incoming (ETA early to mid July) listed at $23,594. Unfortunately upon calling, this is just a false lead and they are not actually offering any discounts on them and they will not honor the advertised price.

I can't believe these things are being treated as if they're a special car.

eJJulq2.png
i bought my civic from there around mid-June. They hate military or anyone who brings a check from navy federal or USAA and try to get you to do financing with them instead. I still drove out with my car i got from there but they're terrible at communications and even my bank is having a hard time trying to get the finance managers to follow the appropriate steps to cash out the check that I gave them.

stanleywinthrop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I paid $25.8 OTD with dealer fees, tax, etc. 2 weeks ago at Indian Trails near Charlotte, NC. Not the best price but it was the only Sedan si I could locate within reasonable driving distance so I wasn't in the best bargaining position. Had that price in writing before I got there and the salesman was easy to deal with, no surprises.

Phillyp17

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Posting here a year too late but before I bought my civic, I was reading these forums before I made the decision to get my car. Back in April 2019, I had gone to 3 different Honda dealers (Hendrick Honda in Pompano Beach, Coral Springs Honda and Classic Honda in Orlando).

Hendrick Honda told me to finance a 2018 Civic HB Sport OTD for $2k down, $420 p/month at $25,450 with 2.9% APR. It’s a good thing I had read this thread before hand because I found that RIDICULOUS!

Took that same deal and went to Coral Springs and they told me that they would lower the car to $24,200 at 2.9% APR with $3k down and a monthly of $355. Way better but I knew I had to find better.

I moved to Orlando and went to Classic Honda and showed them the offer and Jimmy (don’t remember his name but super cool dude) told me the rebates they had going on for the Si’s and convinced me to do a lease and buy out the car in the end. I ended up with a 2019 Civic Si ABM for $22,350 and the note for $270 monthly with $1k down with a buyout quote of $14000 which could always be negotiated.

In the end, I think I got a great deal and if it wasn’t for this thread, probably would’ve ended up buying the Hatchback at the first dealer. All in all, thanks for this thread. It’s posts like these and people like you guys that help support many people like me to not make a huge financial mistake and to actually enjoy owning a car.

FC1_BUILTBOOST

First Name
Reuben Zuev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Posting here a year too late but before I bought my civic, I was reading these forums before I made the decision to get my car. Back in April 2019, I had gone to 3 different Honda dealers (Hendrick Honda in Pompano Beach, Coral Springs Honda and Classic Honda in Orlando).

Hendrick Honda told me to finance a 2018 Civic HB Sport OTD for $2k down, $420 p/month at $25,450 with 2.9% APR. It’s a good thing I had read this thread before hand because I found that RIDICULOUS!

Took that same deal and went to Coral Springs and they told me that they would lower the car to $24,200 at 2.9% APR with $3k down and a monthly of $355. Way better but I knew I had to find better.

I moved to Orlando and went to Classic Honda and showed them the offer and Jimmy (don’t remember his name but super cool dude) told me the rebates they had going on for the Si’s and convinced me to do a lease and buy out the car in the end. I ended up with a 2019 Civic Si ABM for $22,350 and the note for $270 monthly with $1k down with a buyout quote of $14000 which could always be negotiated.

In the end, I think I got a great deal and if it wasn’t for this thread, probably would’ve ended up buying the Hatchback at the first dealer. All in all, thanks for this thread. It’s posts like these and people like you guys that help support many people like me to not make a huge financial mistake and to actually enjoy owning a car.
That’s a great price I’m from Seattle I payed 1k more then you did witch is a good price for the PNW

BMatt021

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus SE
Country flag
Well, I began shopping for my Si today, and it didn't go so well..

Russ Darrow Honda in Milwaukee had a 2020 blue sedan in stock, so I decided to check it out.

They wanted MSRP on the Si, and had already installed $3,000+ worth of accessories on the vehicle. Initially, the dealer would absolutely not budge on $30,300 OTD, and balked at my suggestion of removing the accessories off of the vehicle. I thanked the salesperson for his time, and let him know that we were not in the same ballpark.

As I got in to my car outside, the salesperson walks out of the building and comes to my window. He said he talked to his manager, and told me they could do $30,000 OTD. I let him know that he was insane, and promptly left the dealership.

What an absolute joke, lol. I hope they never sell that car.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Well, I began shopping for my Si today, and it didn't go so well..

Russ Darrow Honda in Milwaukee had a 2020 blue sedan in stock, so I decided to check it out.

They wanted MSRP on the Si, and had already installed $3,000+ worth of accessories on the vehicle. Initially, the dealer would absolutely not budge on $30,300 OTD, and balked at my suggestion of removing the accessories off of the vehicle. I thanked the salesperson for his time, and let him know that we were not in the same ballpark.

As I got in to my car outside, the salesperson walks out of the building and comes to my window. He said he talked to his manager, and told me they could do $30,000 OTD. I let him know that he was insane, and promptly left the dealership.

What an absolute joke, lol. I hope they never sell that car.
I hate the add-ons game. Try checking the inventory for all the dealers in your area, including Chicago and then email them to get the best price. I had to drive from North Las Vegas to Southern California to get mine.