OEM VTEC Turbo decal, testing waters

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Hello all. I have a pair of the Honda OEM VTEC Turbo decals available. I had purchased one and keep the other as an extra. Might decide not to install. If anyone is interested, hit me up. Asking $25 each.

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM VTEC Turbo decal, testing waters EFE51EDB-0928-4F9B-99BF-BA2341869F51
Sponsored

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Well that was quick. Sold one, probably going to keep the other one. Maybe scan it and make a digital file of it. Just so I can get the curve of it correct. I guess the OEM one is curved slightly.

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Siqc Cafe on here is selling some, haven’t seen the quality or the accuracy.

The OEM ones I got from Canada, or any other market that have that decal from the factory (maybe Malaysia, Thailand, etc.). But Canada is the closest so the easiest.

HondaReese23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
were you actually in Canada or can you direct me to a source up in Canada? i want to get OEM that's why. thank you.

Vampirate

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Prelude, 2018 Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I live in Canada. I can take a look into this and see if I can grab some and ship them out if people are interested.

HondaReese23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
i am down to buy at least two if you are willing to ship. ill pay the cost. let me know. thank you!

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
were you actually in Canada or can you direct me to a source up in Canada? i want to get OEM that's why. thank you.
I used to live in Canada, and still had friends that worked at the dealership. So I asked for a couple. They have 2 kinds available, one that says VTEC TURBO and one that just says TURBO.

Vampirate

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i am down to buy at least two if you are willing to ship. ill pay the cost. let me know. thank you!
I’m going to check my local Honda dealerships first thing tomorrow morning. I’ll keep everyone updated.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check here: https://torontohondaparts.com

I contacted them about the turbo decals that are on Canadian Sedan/coupes. They were happy to sell them, but the shipping/customs was high. The decals were $17.50 each but shipping was $24. If you want the OEM part that would be an option though.

Vampirate

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
These retail for $30 at Honda. I just purchased one and will be picking it up tomorrow. I’ll check to see if I can fit the decal in a regular mail bubble bag tomorrow. If it works the shipping should be super cheap.

I’ll keep everyone posted by tomorrow.
Sponsored

Last edited: