KepwengSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Put tape on your trunk, then once you figure out where you want to place the wing, put the screws into the wing and mark them with paint and then place it down on the tape again to allow the paint to transfer, then you'll know where to drill the holes :)

That what i was thinking to do that idea i got from youtube that was clever i hope its going to be easy now i'll search where i could get it
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Just curious. Can wing spoiler be installed on Touring ? There is lid spoiler which I suspect ( had a look yesterday ) is on glue/double side scotch. Could be removed easily. Has anyone tried ?

I like appearance of civic with oem wing spoiler....

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious. Can wing spoiler be installed on Touring ? There is lid spoiler which I suspect ( had a look yesterday ) is on glue/double side scotch. Could be removed easily. Has anyone tried ?

I like appearance of civic with oem wing spoiler....
there are some holes on the trunk under the lid spoiler you have two choice replaced the whole trunk lid or fill up the holes.

this link has some example http://www.civicx.com/threads/wing-spoiler.2741/
My dealer (the crooked one) said that it's possible to do it, and that they would install it. They never told me how though, or how much, because they quickly changed the subject to something else that involved more profit for them (which they didn't get, lol).

crismoli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic Ex-T
Hey I installed the spoiler after taking off deck lid spoiler and I noticed honda made holes in trunk lid so now I have 7 open holes, anyone find a solution to it? For now I put black vinyl over them with silicone in case of rain ect