OEM Style Forged Carbon Fiber Wing

stu_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8.5 S5, FK8 Type R
Country flag
Looking for OEM style wing for my CTR and ran into this on Ebay and wonder if anyone has bought/seen it?
The company is faithfulrainbow and it looks like they are based off of HK, China. Wonder if anyone has any experience with them?
The price is actually quite low considering you get the whole wing including side blade in forged CB (if they are real)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2833800984...-53200-19255-0&campid=5338722076&toolid=10001

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Style Forged Carbon Fiber Wing 1625199850895

They also have regular CB wing assembly on their website. Also OEM style
https://faithfulrainbow.com/product...ler-wing-fit-for-honda-2018-civic-type-r-fk8/
Sponsored

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
That's alot for a wing......

OP
OP
stu_driver

stu_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8.5 S5, FK8 Type R
Country flag
honestly after looking at all those aftermarket wings from name brands. This one ain't too bad, if they are as advertised ofc.

OP
OP
stu_driver

stu_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8.5 S5, FK8 Type R
Country flag
It's OEM style, I personally would paint the side blade the color of my car so they look exactly OEM. This is just so I can have CB wing for the rear without looking "ridiculous" (the irony) with name brand aftermarket wings. If you don't like the style, chances are you don't like the OEM wing either?

Sleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW
Country flag
I actually like some GT wings, but opted for the Varis center piece. It’s not overly aggressive but it’s enough to stand out from OEM. I also don’t like the look of forged carbon personally as I always think it looks bad lmao…

OP
OP
stu_driver

stu_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8.5 S5, FK8 Type R
Country flag
That's totally fair, I do like the look as well, but I'm looking for something that does not stand out from OEM at all (kinda dumb ik, but I like it for some reason)
I'm just curious if anyone has purchased these wings from this company. I'll be nice to see how they look from customer's perspective.
Sponsored