OEM Sport/Si Wheels with Spacers

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
But on your website it says the 15mm will not fit with stock wheels though. If I knew they would work I'd order the 15mm right now. Just don't want to order something and have to return them or have to pay a restock fee to return them.
Sponsored

GarageLine.com

First Name
Jermaine
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.garageline.com
Vehicle(s)
Golf R, 17 si, 15 M3
Country flag
But on your website it says the 15mm will not fit with stock wheels though. If I knew they would work I'd order the 15mm right now. Just don't want to order something and have to return them or have to pay a restock fee to return them.
Sorry that is a carry over from the SI. If you have a sport it should not be a problem.

curt d

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic sport hatch, 06 Cobalt LS, 08 C6 Vette
Country flag
You will have to clearance the wheel pockets a little to clear the studs. I took a die grinder to mine with 20mm spacers. It can be forced on though and the alum will move :thumbsup:

OP
OP
jonnys_honda

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
You will have to clearance the wheel pockets a little to clear the studs. I took a die grinder to mine with 20mm spacers. It can be forced on though and the alum will move :thumbsup:
Even the 20mm spacers need some modification to the wheel pockets? Was gonna pull the trigger on the 15mm. Now I wonder how much metal do I need to grind off of the wheel pocket to make the 15mm fit and how safe that would be to do.

P.S. Any promo codes?

curt d

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Even the 20mm spacers need some modification to the wheel pockets? Was gonna pull the trigger on the 15mm. Now I wonder how much metal do I need to grind off of the wheel pocket to make the 15mm fit and how safe that would be to do.

P.S. Any promo codes?
My buddy didn't bother to clearance his for the 20mm on his sport. Dont worry about removing a little more for 15mm spacers...there is a ton of material surrounding that area. I'm guessing you would have to go about .125 into the side of the wheel, .375 deep, and .500 wide to clear for 15mm spacers. A die grinder and an burr for alum would remove it in no time.

jaydubz79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Maybe I'm lost here, but why would you need to grind off anything on these spacers? Also isn't 15mm technically shorter than 20mm so wouldn't that make it "easier" on the suspension geometry? I'm referencing for an Si.

curt d

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Maybe I'm lost here, but why would you need to grind off anything on these spacers? Also isn't 15mm technically shorter than 20mm so wouldn't that make it "easier" on the suspension geometry? I'm referencing for an Si.
Grind the pockets in the wheels (not spacers) to clear the stock studs that will protrude using a 15mm spacer. You can trim the stock studs but I don’t know if you will have enough thread left if you ever remove the spacers. Look at the pockets in the pic

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Sport/Si Wheels with Spacers 4910565D-CEB6-4DC5-864C-6E332404E0E5

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
OHHHHHHHH okay!!! Thank you for all the help. Now I can buy them without worry. Woot Woot!

Chicago425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I just purchased a set of 20mm front and 20mm rear for my 2017 Touring sedan and the only option they had when buying was a set for the SI. Will this be a problem installing since it wasn’t ordered for my Trim type? Thanks in advance

Sleeper_FK7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT FK7
Country flag
For reference since I get emailed weekly about this setup.

20mm hubcentric spacers with threaded studs and Eibach Sportline Springs on the OEM Sport/Si wheels look like this:

upload_2017-9-13_14-49-56.png

upload_2017-9-13_14-50-17.png

You can find many spacers from companies such as Garageline, Eibach, etc.
I have personally used Garageline 20mm front and rear.

You can buy them here.

20mm will fit with ZERO issues ;)
Thank you so much for this thread. Its settled, this on my next to do list! Looks amazing.

Testudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch exl
Country flag
For reference since I get emailed weekly about this setup.

20mm hubcentric spacers with threaded studs and Eibach Sportline Springs on the OEM Sport/Si wheels look like this:

upload_2017-9-13_14-49-56.png

upload_2017-9-13_14-50-17.png

You can find many spacers from companies such as Garageline, Eibach, etc.
I have personally used Garageline 20mm front and rear.

You can buy them here.

20mm will fit with ZERO issues ;)
What size wheels?