• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Massachusetts OEM REAR SEAT COVER WITH ARMREST

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Hello,

I am selling an oem rear seat cover with armrest for the honda civic. I no longer need this its very clean nothing wrong with them.

Selling for 90 dollars shipping included
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM REAR SEAT COVER WITH ARMREST 20210225_081325
Sponsored

jsanderson93

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello,

I am selling an oem rear seat cover with armrest for the honda civic. I no longer need this its very clean nothing wrong with them.

Selling for 90 dollars shipping included
20210225_081325.jpg
I have the Hatchback Sport, no armrest in the backseat, you think these will fit?

MarcusgibbS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 2000 EM1
Country flag
Honda makes their own fitted rear seat covers. They are waterproof and machine washable, and preserve center armrest and 60/40 split - just make sure you choose the right version for your year/trim. Around $180-200 from oem retailers, so you can find cheaper options.
I have never heard of this before. Unless it’s just an option on a particular model?
To me it sounds like you are describing a neoprene-like material perhaps?
Last one;
Can you supply a place to achieve such parts you speak of?

ScottJ

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Si sedan seat covers are still available. They do not fit a hatchback.
Sponsored