• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Maryland OEM parts and a few extras - Part-Out

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
***Updated 7/30***

Want this remaining stuff gone!

Still have a few OEM parts and a couple of extra bits available if anyone needs them.

Payment via Paypal please.

Parts List:

- OEM - HPFP (used) - $149 SHIPPED

- Spoon - 800mm Team Sticker (Black) - $25 SHIPPED - (Planned to apply this to hatch and never got around to it.)

- OEM - Radiator - Make an offer

- OEM - Intercooler - Make an offer

-OEM - Front and Rear Springs - Make an offer

- Quik Latch - QL-25 1" Mini Blue (x4) - (BNIB, planned to use for quick-release bumper) - $55 for the set SHIPPED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OEM - HPFP (used) - $149 SHIPPED

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM parts and a few extras - Part-Out PXL_20210529_025808176

Spoon - 800mm Team Sticker (Black) - $25 SHIPPED - (Planned to use apply this to hatch and never got around to it.)

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM parts and a few extras - Part-Out PXL_20210530_015432234

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM parts and a few extras - Part-Out PXL_20210530_015517301

- Quik Latch - QL-25 1' Mini Blue (x4) - (BNIB, planned to use for quick-release bumper) - $49 for the set SHIPPED

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM parts and a few extras - Part-Out PXL_20210531_191131113

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM parts and a few extras - Part-Out PXL_20210531_191145786

Last edited:

stariq812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW FK8
Country flag
Car is gone, cleaning out the garage, the basement, under the desk at work- all of it is up for sale! Parts ranging from OEM to top-shelf aftermarket.

Many of the items are used- expect regular wear and tear. I take very good care of my toys, but nothing on a car stays in mint condition. Check photos for condition, and see prices listed accordingly. Some of the items are brand new, and never installed/used. Look for deals on that stuff!

Prices are FIRM. I have a lot to send out, so I'm trying to avoid endless negotiations. Items that include shipping in the price will be marked that way. Things that require shipping will need a shipping quote. Some of the larger items might be better picked up locally.

Payment via Paypal (I will accept crypto too, if you're one of the brave ?) If you decide not to use Paypal's "Friends and Family" option, add 3% to the sale price.

I have a ton to list, and will be adding much more over the comings days/weeks, so please check back!

HKS - Suspension Error Canceler - Price SHIPPED $395

View attachment 294042

Ultra Racing - Upper and Lower Rear Strut/Hatch Braces - $375 SHIPPED

View attachment 294043
View attachment 294044
View attachment 294045
View attachment 294046

OEM - HPFP (used) - $280 SHIPPED

PXL_20210529_025808176.jpg

OEM - Fuel Line (Fuel Joint Pipe to HPFP) - (Brand new, never used/installed) - $180 SHIPPED

View attachment 294050
View attachment 294051

Motorsports-Tech - MTO 3mm Wheel Spacers for Type R, 64.1mm bore to flat - $45 SHIPPED

View attachment 294052
View attachment 294053

I have so much more to post! Check back to see the rest- I'll try to get it all up here as I snap photos of the items!
It would help if you were on the DMV CYR group. Probably be able to sell faster without worrying about shipping.

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It would help if you were on the DMV CYR group. Probably be able to sell faster without worrying about shipping.
I'm sure you're right - if you know of anyone looking for things listed here, please point them in my direction!

gaiakai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e46 M3
Country flag
Is the Cusco tow hook suitable for the rear location, or is the front adapter required?

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yes, you can use it on the rear. I had one in the front with the adapter and one in the rear in the OEM mount. It was a tight fit, the hole on my car to pass through to the OEM threading was off center a bit, but otherwise no prob.

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
any interest in seperating the UR bars? I have the lower already

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
any interest in seperating the UR bars? I have the lower already
I'd prefer to sell them as a set, if no one picks them up together, then I'll be able to split them up for you.

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
***Added Voltex, BMSpec, OEM hood, more!***