OEM LED to Halogen/Aftermarket HID conversion questions.

eob2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UKDM 2017 Civic Sport Plus Hatch (1.5T 6MT)
Country flag
Hi All,

I have a 2017 with OEM LED headlights and I have never been happy with them, the cutoff is very poor and the throw (especially when high beams are on) is garbage. I have been looking around at options and I think I am going to swap to a set of OEM Halogen Headlights with a full HID Retrofit. However since my car has the OEM LEDs I need a conversion harness to go from the single LED plug to the individual plugs. There is/was a thread on here where someone was selling such a harness but I cannot for the life of me find it (I'm thinking it may have been removed since I know I replied to it before and those messages are no longer on my profile). Does anyone know either where I can purchase a harness or what the connector part number is for the headlight side of the OEM LED connector so I can make my own?

Thanks
Sponsored

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
Country flag
I think the guy is on Facebook selling these harnesses. You can shoot him a PM, if you have a profile.
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM LED to Halogen/Aftermarket HID conversion questions. Screenshot_20240212_064604_Facebook