First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
Hi,

Has anyone installed the OEM HFP Brake rotors? How are they? Thank you in advance!

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM HFP Drilled Brake Rotors Capture.JPG
Sponsored

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My guess is that this would be primarily an aesthetic change. Same size, not sure about the weight. HFP tends toward the pricier side of things, you might do better in the aftermarket, though I haven’t looked much. Having said that, if they were available for the Si I probably would have them already lol.

OP
OP

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
My guess is that this would be primarily an aesthetic change. Same size, not sure about the weight. HFP tends toward the pricier side of things, you might do better in the aftermarket, though I haven’t looked much. Having said that, if they were available for the Si I probably would have them already lol.
Wouldn't the Si come with something similar considering it's already performance orientated?

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have done some looking around, most companies only offer front rotors (at least for the hatchback). Depending on the brand, the pricing on some are around the same as the HFP ones. For me these honestly look good, will probably perform pretty good once combined with some EBC pads and since its HFP its a Honda product so no real questions warranty wise.

-R
Sponsored