shmudu

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CR-V
Country flag
I have a 2019 Honda Civic Si and I broke the infotainment system display. I wanted to replace it but I haven’t been able to find a unit that has a volume knob and physical buttons. I have found options on eBay that come from older model civics for around $250.

If I purchased one of those, it is just plug and play for my car?

I also found a part from Honda that’s brand new: https://www.hondaautopartswarehouse.com/oem-parts/honda-display-assembly-center-lg-39710tbfa61

Would I be better off purchasing this new OEM one or purchasing the one off of eBay (I’d like to save $$$ lol)?
Sponsored

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
Get the new OEM version or same exact from junkyard.. exact replacement usually ensures fewer problems

victorapostolescu

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport Plus HB 2018.
Country flag
Hi guys,

I know that this might not be the right thread to ask this but I need your help, sorry.
I have a Civic Sport Plus hatchback (the one with premium audio and 11 speakers) from 2018 and I want to upgrade the factory headunit with a more performant one. Now, from what I know, the factory one has a built-in amplifier which allows sound to play when connected. I am searching for an aftermarket unit that might have this and I am hoping that maybe you can shed some light on this topic and help me with this.
I have attached a front and back picture with my headunit. (it's the Mitsubishi one with LG screen)

Thanks,
Victor

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Head Unit Replacement download

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Head Unit Replacement s-l1600