Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
If I'm not mistaken, they are talking about the fuel rail on the backside of the engine under the intake manifold. If you're replacing injectors you might as well replace this anyways bc it's not recommended to reuse it after removal.

P/N: 16011-5AA-305

[2] on this exploded diagram
1676648225600.png
It will be #3 in the diagram # 16012-5PA-315

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
If I'm not mistaken, they are talking about the fuel rail on the backside of the engine under the intake manifold. If you're replacing injectors you might as well replace this anyways bc it's not recommended to reuse it after removal.

P/N: 16011-5AA-305

[2] on this exploded diagram
1676648225600.png
Looks more like number 3 in the diagram tbh

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hi,

Could you please tell me the part number for the SI hard line?
I can't find a part description with "hard line" name.
Does the SI hpfp and hardline upgrade requires any other parts to replace?
After attempting this upgrade, I would not advise it. For it to be ideal, you also need the Si HPFP base and for the money spent there is almost no difference. The Si Intake cam alone is a good upgrade with raising the fuel ceiling. With multiple options for the Accord 2.0t fueling upgrade from Axion industries, JSR Engines, and FK8TD you're better off putting your money towards one of these upgrades. The Si Intake cam is also needed for the Accord 2.0t upgrade.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After attempting this upgrade, I would not advise it. For it to be ideal, you also need the Si HPFP base and for the money spent there is almost no difference. The Si Intake cam alone is a good upgrade with raising the fuel ceiling. With multiple options for the Accord 2.0t fueling upgrade from Axion industries, JSR Engines, and FK8TD you're better off putting your money towards one of these upgrades. The Si Intake cam is also needed for the Accord 2.0t upgrade.
Omit JSRengine, theyre scammers

BanquoX

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
can i run the si intake cam with the stock hpfp? im currently installing crv block head and turbo. minus all the accesories so i am stuck using all my factory parts to get everything in. its almost back together just want to make sure we are good before first start.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
can i run the si intake cam with the stock hpfp? im currently installing crv block head and turbo. minus all the accesories so i am stuck using all my factory parts to get everything in. its almost back together just want to make sure we are good before first start.
the car will run with it but I'm not sure how bad the fuel trims will be.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
I’m thinking about drilling mines for a little help on top end how’s it going for you

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I’m thinking about drilling mines for a little help on top end how’s it going for you
Mine is all sorted out and been running great. I ended up back to a stock non-si hardline which has a larger opening than the Si hardline and kind of in between a modded and stock Si hardline.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Mine is all sorted out and been running great. I ended up back to a stock non-si hardline which has a larger opening than the Si hardline and kind of in between a modded and stock Si hardline.
Did you have issues with the drilled Si hardline ?

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Did you have issues with the drilled Si hardline ?
Not with the Si hardline, I had a non-Si line modded by a pro and think it was too big and was having a little inconsistency in pressure. I had ran a mildly modded Si hardline, but it ended up not sealing after swapping HPFPs back and forth between non-si/Accord/Si multiple times trying to dial in the fuel system. Instead of buying another Si line and paying to modify it, I just threw a non-Si hardline in. I didn't notice any difference with it and the mildly modded Si line in the end with the current setup and already wasted money on an Accord 2.0t HPFP so trying no to throw anymore money at it.
Sponsored