First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 2019 Sport Plus
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I tried to find the spec numbers of the pumps and injectors, the part numbers are different between both cars.
I wonder if replacing the OEM fuel system on a non-si hatchback with OEM Si one will give the difference. Pressure higher in both pumps, injector size etc.

for note: I live outside of the US, so we don't have any aftermarket options here. I tried to e-mail Eman for quite some time about his fuel system, but he isn't replying.
Sponsored

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
You will need the intake cam and the HPFP and the hardline. As far as the injectors go Eman himself told me they flow the same amount between the Si and non Si 1.5t even though they have different part numbers.

OP
OP
AlexSt84

AlexSt84

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I understand that replacement needs to take from the fuel tank pump all the way to the injectors. Including the camshaft. For the injectors, Eman's are the only good option?

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I understand that replacement needs to take from the fuel tank pump all the way to the injectors. Including the camshaft. For the injectors, Eman's are the only good option?
No, not the fuel tank pump, just the pump on the head. As far as injectors all I'm saying is that Eman told me you don't need the Si injectors as they flow the same amount as the non Si.

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I wonder if anyone has ever tried to drill the outlet side of the fuel joint hard line like the Type R's to 5/64" with any results. I know the Type R's have been said to benefit a little with no other changes or they do it with the XDI HPFP.

Piecing together parts to do the Si fuel upgrade, and have the Si Intake cam, HPFP, and hard line. Might use the Type R fuel feed joint (larger) and corresponding fuel supply line (larger). But now I'm curious as to drilling the hard line too.

I might also just source the Accord 2.0t HPFP in place of the Si HPFP, but still deciding for now.

Last edited:

JDM importz

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si coupe
Country flag
I wonder if anyone has ever tried to drill the outlet side of the fuel joint hard line like the Type R's to 5/64" with any results. I know the Type R's have been said to benefit a little with no other changes or they do it with the XDI HPFP.

Piecing together parts to do the Si fuel upgrade, and have the Si Intake cam, HPFP, and hard line. Might use the Type R fuel feed joint (larger) and corresponding fuel supply line (larger). But now I'm curious as to drilling the hard line too.

I might also just source the Accord 2.0t HPFP in place of the Si HPFP, but still deciding for now.
Will the accord 2.0t hpfp bolt up and gain flow compared to the si ?

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
The Accord 2.0 HPFP is basically a bolton itself but @MetalKnightCivicHB would be the person with 1st hand knowledge. It looks like the hard fuel line from the Si would work as well with it. It would be a true upgrade increasing fuel pressure for the Injectors vs any of the 1.5t HPFPs.

OP
OP
AlexSt84

AlexSt84

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can you provide the part number for Accord 2.0 HPFP and Type R fuel joint hard line?

Do you think such a combination with Si's other parts will be a better option rather the Eman fuel upgrade?
cause it's not possible to get it when you are outside of the US.

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Can you provide the part number for Accord 2.0 HPFP and Type R fuel joint hard line?

Do you think such a combination with Si's other parts will be a better option rather the Eman fuel upgrade?
cause it's not possible to get it when you are outside of the US.
The Accord 2.0t HPFP part #
16790-6b2-a01

The Type-R hard line likely won't fit, the bends are different. It looked like Eman's kit on @MetalKnightCivicHB's was basically a civic Si hard line, couldn't tell if it was drilled out or not.

OP
OP
AlexSt84

AlexSt84

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So you suggest to put Si’s: Camshaft, Hard line, injectors, pump in fuel tank, and just hfpf of accord, correct? and it should be upgrade over hatchback?

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Ap1George stated the Si and Non-si injectors flow the same, so might be extra money spent for no difference there. Same with the LPFP, I wouldn't spend money on a Si LPFP, I highly doubt there is any difference. I have a Deatchswerks DW300C LPFP, I've seen some others using an AEM LPFP with success also.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Accord 2.0t HPFP part #
16790-6b2-a01

The Type-R hard line likely won't fit, the bends are different. It looked like Eman's kit on @MetalKnightCivicHB's was basically a civic Si hard line, couldn't tell if it was drilled out or not.
Right. The supplied hardline I recieved, i couldn't tell if it was drilled out. I still used it.

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
So I'm working on a few things since I have to swap turbos. Been piecing together all the necessary parts for a Si fuel upgrade with a couple changes. Going to use the FK8 Type-R fuel feed fitting into the Si HPFP it's bigger and a corresponding PTFE PRL Flex Fuel line going from ethanol sensor on the PRL kit to the new FK8 fuel feed fitting. From what I can see it's the same size from the PRL ethanol sensor/flex fuel module all the way vs. reducing in size on the 1.5t fuel feed.

Got the Si HPFP and the Si hard line. I drilled out the hard line on the fuel rail side to 1/16". Haven't heard of anyone doing this, but the 2.0t/FK8's drill their lines to 5/64" for better top end fuel flow so I'm going to try it out.

Should have the intake cam swapped in the next day and just need to wait for my new Vargas GC turbo to get back up and running and re-tune with Phearable.

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM fuel system Non-Si vs Si 20220604_205309

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM fuel system Non-Si vs Si 20220604_185715

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM fuel system Non-Si vs Si 20220603_180426

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM fuel system Non-Si vs Si 20220603_180417

teletxt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 Sport EUDM
Country flag
So I'm working on a few things since I have to swap turbos. Been piecing together all the necessary parts for a Si fuel upgrade with a couple changes. Going to use the FK8 Type-R fuel feed fitting into the Si HPFP it's bigger and a corresponding PTFE PRL Flex Fuel line going from ethanol sensor on the PRL kit to the new FK8 fuel feed fitting. From what I can see it's the same size from the PRL ethanol sensor/flex fuel module all the way vs. reducing in size on the 1.5t fuel feed.

Got the Si HPFP and the Si hard line. I drilled out the hard line on the fuel rail side to 1/16". Haven't heard of anyone doing this, but the 2.0t/FK8's drill their lines to 5/64" for better top end fuel flow so I'm going to try it out.

Should have the intake cam swapped in the next day and just need to wait for my new Vargas GC turbo to get back up and running and re-tune with Phearable.

20220604_205309.jpg

20220604_185715.jpg

20220603_180426.jpg

20220603_180417.jpg
Hi,

Could you please tell me the part number for the SI hard line?
I can't find a part description with "hard line" name.
Does the SI hpfp and hardline upgrade requires any other parts to replace?

zacwel

First Name
Zaccari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch Sport CVT
Country flag
If I'm not mistaken, they are talking about the fuel rail on the backside of the engine under the intake manifold. If you're replacing injectors you might as well replace this anyways bc it's not recommended to reuse it after removal.

P/N: 16011-5AA-305

[2] on this exploded diagram
Honda Civic 10th gen OEM fuel system Non-Si vs Si 1676648225600

EDIT: I WAS IN FACT MISTAKEN
Sponsored

Last edited: