• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas OEM Civic Si Parts Sale (DFW Area)

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since I plan on keeping my car modded as is, I figure it's time to make space in my garage. For sale:

An OEM set of 2019 Civic Si wheels with a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 summer tires mounted (tires are old and near replacement just haven't gotten them taken off.)
$450 (OBO) Condition on these are great with minor scratches, will send more photos upon request.
(SOLD)

OEM 2019 Civic Si exhaust. Taken off the car at approx. 20k miles, it is in great condition and currently in one piece stored with the ends plugged to prevent insects and gunk getting into it. $65 (OBO) will send photos upon request.

OEM 2019 Civic Si front pipe, taken off the same time as the exhaust it is in excellent condition and plugged to prevent insects and gunk getting into the interior.
$45 (OBO)

All parts have been garage stored and will be cleaned upon sale. Local pickup only, willing to drive depending on location.

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Civic Si Parts Sale (DFW Area) IMG_3523

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Civic Si Parts Sale (DFW Area) IMG_3519

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Civic Si Parts Sale (DFW Area) IMG_3518

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Civic Si Parts Sale (DFW Area) IMG_3521

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM Civic Si Parts Sale (DFW Area) IMG_3524.JPG

Last edited:

omararod

First Name
omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si coupe
Country flag
my friend in McKinney is interested in your wheels but he can't reply yet haha

crv_mods

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 CRV, 2007 Accord
Country flag
Hello, I’m in interested in purchasing the wheels by this weekend if possible. Omar showed me your listing and I can message you about further information if they are available.

OP
OP
marktex

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bump. New price on OEM FP and OEM exhaust!

OP
OP
marktex

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bump. New price on OEM FP and Exhaust. Open offers. Parts must go.
Sponsored