Odometer Check In!

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Around 1200. I rack a ton of miles on my cars, around 22-25K/yr. I'll probably put up a long term thread in the diary forum to give others an idea of what to expect.

Only issues are the paper thin floor mats, the body panel alignment (fixed), and some rail dust mixed into the clear coat on the bumper/hood (common problem with transporting).
Sponsored

Blackbettysi

First Name
Shain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lunar Silver SI Coupe
Country flag
I'm at 3800 miles. Only issue is bad pull to left and worst clutch that I've ever had the had the displeasure to drive. Other than that no issues. I really hate thast I bought a brand new car and have to deal with A brick of a clutch sometimes and other times complete mush

T_A_H

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan 2012 Honda Accord LX-P
Country flag
Can you please share any details on that? I have one, it's very intermittent (i.e. not annoying enough yet), but if it's easy/cheap enough to fix, I'd definitely go for it... Specifically -- did you have to take off the entire top/front panel, or does that center speaker just pop out and that was enough? Otherwise, how much trouble is to get that panel off and do you have a link handy by any chance?

(As for OP -- don't have the number but will look it up and update later tonight.)
My rattle issue became obvious when the vehicle would get hot while parked.

The trim pieces near the shifter would rattle together and also make the rubber tray area rattle.

I solved this by rolling some kitchen drawer liner between the trim pieces, applying upward pressure and enough distance to prevent rattle.

This is the drivers side, but I applied the same "fix" to the other side as well.

It's barely noticeable.

Honda Civic 10th gen Odometer Check In! 4cX68kP

Honda Civic 10th gen Odometer Check In! GysGAA

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Nicely done! Thank you very much for sharing.

Unfortunately I guess I got blind temporarily, misreading (perhaps wishfully?) the "center console" in your post for "center (of) dash", which is where mine seems to be coming from... Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks again for detailed reply!

(sorry to derail a bit, OP!)

Last edited:

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2571 on mine, bought June 28. Only issue is my drivers window often winds back down after pressing the Auto Up feature. It's like the window gets hung up right before it closes, and then goes back down. It will go all the way up if I don't use Auto Up. There is a reset you can do on the window, but haven't done it yet. I'll either try that or take it back to the dealer to have them look at it under warranty.

Apostolis

Greek
First Name
Apostolis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
10000 kms bought on June 17th. Decided to park it this winter. Hardest decision ever made. Just wanna drive it everyday :( shopping for winter beater. 0 issues with the vehicle so far. Car has been granny driven and occasionally Redlined. Well behaved for what I'm used to lol

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
I'm at 3800 miles. Only issue is bad pull to left and worst clutch that I've ever had the had the displeasure to drive. Other than that no issues. I really hate thast I bought a brand new car and have to deal with A brick of a clutch sometimes and other times complete mush
Too much stop and go rush hours traffic for me to try a manual esp. due to some learning curve. The CVT shifts like or atleast mimics it well enough to fool me. After you get out of 1st gear, this is a beast. And can't wait to break in the 1.5T more.

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Got mine on June 14th. 8100 miles so far. Everything's good except for an occasional whine I'm getting from the air conditioning compressor in the higher RPMs during acceleration.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Got mine on June 14th. 8100 miles so far. Everything's good except for an occasional whine I'm getting from the air conditioning compressor in the higher RPMs during acceleration.
can I subscribe to your newsletter about this, for the future, here's looking at you, KID!
Sponsored