BruisedAvocado

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si FBO,27won turbo, e85, and E-Tuned by DRob
Country flag
I'm at a lost here maybe someone can shed some light on this. So my rpms lightly surge up and down from 830-850 up and down only when I have my hazard lights on and when I have my ac on has anyone else experienced this before? Do I have a short?
Sponsored

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Not sure what hazards have to do with it but fluctuation between 830-850 rom while idling is perfectly normal especially with a/c on since it feeds off the engine. One day I was bored waiting inside my car and realized the needle moving ever so slightly up and down occasionally when it was idling. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

OP
OP
BruisedAvocado

BruisedAvocado

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si FBO,27won turbo, e85, and E-Tuned by DRob
Country flag
Not sure what hazards have to do with it but fluctuation between 830-850 rom while idling is perfectly normal especially with a/c on since it feeds off the engine. One day I was bored waiting inside my car and realized the needle moving ever so slightly up and down occasionally when it was idling. Absolutely nothing to worry about.
I've seen it when I pressed sport the other day and when I turned it off it stopped that was so odd
Sponsored