Leba0495

First Name
LUIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Hello guys, new here but been lurking a lot for the past almost 2 weeks. Just got a '20 Hatch Sport CVT, SPG(color). I would do PPF or ceramic coating but way too expensive and because of my living situation probably hard to do. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a trust worthy car detailer in NYC or Massachusetts area( I live in NYC but go to MA often as well). I'd like to take my car to get a really good wash treatment so then I can look into other methods, more accessible to me, of washing it safely. I live in an apt building and no supplies lol. Let me know, Thanks!
Sponsored

quakaroaks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sp, 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello guys, new here but been lurking a lot for the past almost 2 weeks. Just got a '20 Hatch Sport CVT, SPG(color). I would do PPF or ceramic coating but way too expensive and because of my living situation probably hard to do. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a trust worthy car detailer in NYC or Massachusetts area( I live in NYC but go to MA often as well). I'd like to take my car to get a really good wash treatment so then I can look into other methods, more accessible to me, of washing it safely. I live in an apt building and no supplies lol. Let me know, Thanks!
I had my PFF done in red hook brooklyn. https://www.paintprotectionfilm.nyc/ Owner really cares about his work.

iDerek2

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you're in South Brooklyn - I recommend The Wash Experts for car washes - They offer a $15.00 Exterior Only Handwash or $40.00 In/Out

The Wash Experts
2390 McDonald Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11223

If you want to get your car detailed - I suggest going to
Made to Last Visual
33-20 61st St
Woodside, NY 11377
Schedule an appointment with Ryan - (718) 541-0083

or

Status Auto Care
56 Huntington St,
Brooklyn, NY 11231

arijan.lalicic

First Name
Arijan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
If you're in South Brooklyn - I recommend The Wash Experts for car washes - They offer a $15.00 Exterior Only Handwash or $40.00 In/Out

The Wash Experts
2390 McDonald Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11223

If you want to get your car detailed - I suggest going to
Made to Last Visual
33-20 61st St
Woodside, NY 11377
Schedule an appointment with Ryan - (718) 541-0083

or

Status Auto Care
56 Huntington St,
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Made to Last Visual is really great. Ask for Ryan. He'll hook you up with some nice OP care treatment for your car.
Sponsored