• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York NYC: Honda OEM CF Wing Insert, Spare Tire Kit & Hawk Pads

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2008 S2000 CR
Country flag
Hey everyone! Parts for sale are either BNIB or like-new. I'm not willing to ship the spare tire kit, but wing and brakes are good to ship.

These prices do not include shipping:

1. Honda OEM Spare Tire Kit - brand new, never used; comes with wheel and tire already mounted, foam insert with tools and tool carrying pouch - does not include the raised trunk floor - $150obo (pick up only) SOLD

2. Honda OEM - red carbon-fiber weave center wing replacement (comes in OEM box). I purchased this from a CTR LE owner who had it installed from dealer and removed once he got the car home; I never installed it but there's no blemishes - $700obo (can ship) SOLD

3. Hawk - (BNIB) HPS 5.0 brake set (front/rear) - $300 (can ship) - purchased new from PRL Motorsports HERE
Honda Civic 10th gen NYC: Honda OEM CF Wing Insert, Spare Tire Kit & Hawk Pads IMG_1804

Cheers!
Sponsored

Last edited:

iDerek2

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seat back protectors / EDM floor mat please
Possibly power folding mirrors

OP
OP
2NDW1FE

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All PM's replied and "SOLD" items noted. Cheers!

OP
OP
2NDW1FE

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
*Updated with some pics. More to come over the weekend.

Ortivt6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic SI
Country flag
Pictures of the Honda OEM - Homelink garage door opener and does it come with the connector with part of wiring?

Gabbman

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW CTR, 2017 Range Rover HSE
Country flag
did you install the wing? was it a pain to install?

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I have a sport but I figure the trunk tray fits.. do you think it would dampen the trunk and reduce muffler noise?

OP
OP
2NDW1FE

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Pictures of the Honda OEM - Homelink garage door opener and does it come with the connector with part of wiring?
Need to get pictures but yes it does come with harness.

did you install the wing? was it a pain to install?
I never got around to installing it. I have a friend that installed his and he said he was able to install without removing the sides of the wing stands.

I have a sport but I figure the trunk tray fits.. do you think it would dampen the trunk and reduce muffler noise?
Trunk mat sold but it's possible. I only ran stock exhaust, so was already pretty quiet.

Following free bump!
Appreciate that!

All SOLD items have been updated. Cheers!

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Grab some kilmat and do the bottom of the trunk/sides, the plastic tray definitely won't provide much, if any dampening.

Also, the R does not have a spare tire so the small portion that sits against the seats is higher than the rest of the trunk "floor" but if you have a spare tire the trunk "floor" will be above the small portion as it has to accommodate the spare tire setup. I thought I'd be able to re-use the one from my sport touring hatch but it does not fit properly. I think when you get the spare tire kit for the R, it does bump it up so it would work but I haven't bothered with that.

OP
OP
2NDW1FE

2NDW1FE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump for remaining items. Prices are obo.
Sponsored