• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Wisconsin NSX wheels!

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
I purchased a set of matching gunmetal center caps and gently pulled off each silver plastic H logo. I then custom cut four red vinyl decals in the same shape as the red background on the red R center caps and stuck them on the center of the gunmetal caps before pushing the silver H logos back into place over top the red vinyl..

IMG_2392.jpg
Very nice :thumbsup: worried that the vinyl may get chipped over time and you'll need to redo?

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Very nice :thumbsup: worried that the vinyl may get chipped over time and you'll need to redo?
The vinyl I used is fairly thick so not worried about chipping as much as it staying stuck not there. The good news is that the plastic silver H emblem has two posts that go through the vinyl into the center cap. This along with the physical edge of the silver H logo should keep it on for some time to come. If necessary I can refresh the vinyl or maybe just paint the background area behind the river H red if needed in a couple of years time..

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The vinyl I used is fairly thick so not worried about chipping as much as it staying stuck not there. The good news is that the plastic silver H emblem has two posts that go through the vinyl into the center cap. This along with the physical edge of the silver H logo should keep it on for some time to come. If necessary I can refresh the vinyl or maybe just paint the background area behind the river H red if needed in a couple of years time..
Oh shit, so the center cap emblems are not only glued on, they're held by small posts that fit into place? Damn....makes it trickier to transfer actual Type R H's on to them as I bet its not a perfect clip in swap. May order one of each from ebay and play around with this.

My old mechanic used to hate seeing any aftermarket logos or hints of non-OEM parts on cars. He got aftermarket wheels for his car because he liked the style of the wheel but found the OEM center caps from another model where the emblems on the caps were the perfect size for the new aftermarket center caps and put in the effort to perfectly transfer them over ? didn't really get why one would go through the trouble back then for something so small but I get it now that I want the car to look as OEM as possible. Love little details like that which 99% of people won't even notice.

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
The silver H emblem that is on the NSX dark metallic grey matching caps is not glued to the flat surface of the center cap, it is held on by two pins. It is different than the black Type R center cap in that the silver H emblem is a operate piece which is held in place by the pins which go through two holes in the NSX matching center cap.

jmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NSX-T & 2021 Civic Type R LE USA-029
Country flag
I run the OEM Type R center cap with the NSX Y spokes and they look fine as is. Great rim for the car.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I run the OEM Type R center cap with the NSX Y spokes and they look fine as is. Great rim for the car.
Any pics? Interested in this setup myself...

jmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NSX-T & 2021 Civic Type R LE USA-029
Country flag
Last edited:

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The Interwoven wheels are amazing! I ordered those on my NC1 build!!!

947E7076-F0F0-4E69-96DA-8C774CD43503.jpeg
Bumping this thread to confirm the part number for these for anyone interested. It's indeed 44700-T6N-A21 for these dark grey ones.

Didn't get anywhere asking for clarification from an Acura dealer, they seemed equally confused between part numbers.....luckily I picked up 2 used ones and they had the barcode sticker with the part number still on the barrel.

Just ordered two new ones to complete the set. Oddly the online retailer didn't ask me for an NSX VIN.....

Next is paint matching the CTR cented caps, having my wheel guy freshen up the used ones, and PS4S tires for the summer :cool:

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Bumping this thread to confirm the part number for these for anyone interested. It's indeed 44700-T6N-A21 for these dark grey ones.

Didn't get anywhere asking for clarification from an Acura dealer, they seemed equally confused between part numbers.....luckily I picked up 2 used ones and they had the barcode sticker with the part number still on the barrel.

Just ordered two new ones to complete the set. Oddly the online retailer didn't ask me for an NSX VIN.....

Next is paint matching the CTR cented caps, having my wheel guy freshen up the used ones, and PS4S tires for the summer :cool:
Would you mind sharing where you were able to order these from? PM if you're not comfortable sharing on the thread

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 Integra aspec MT
Country flag

Looks like those show on back order right now. Id be interested in seeing when they are available if i can order those.

Some of these NSX wheels you need vins to get them.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Would you mind sharing where you were able to order these from? PM if you're not comfortable sharing on the thread
No problem. I ordered from one of the online vendors (I believe acurapartswarehouse?). I think, with shipping, it came out to like $1200 for the pair.

Looks like those show on back order right now. Id be interested in seeing when they are available if i can order those.

Some of these NSX wheels you need vins to get them.
I was told I'd need to provide a VIN for these from the Acura dealer because they're for an FIF NSX (wtf is that?) but the site didn't ask for anything.....yet.

The dealer did mention that they are backordered but that site let me put my order through :dunno: we'll see how it goes.

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No problem. I ordered from one of the online vendors (I believe acurapartswarehouse?). I think, with shipping, it came out to like $1200 for the pair.

I was told I'd need to provide a VIN for these from the Acura dealer because they're for an FIF NSX (wtf is that?) but the site didn't ask for anything.....yet.

The dealer did mention that they are backordered but that site let me put my order through :dunno: we'll see how it goes.

I dint know what FIF stands for but basically it has to do with parts ordering. I probably should know lol but we only run into it if an NSX is wrecked. It has to do with replacing OE parts. Mainly because a lot of these cars are custom ordered and built. not sure that makes sense lol

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I dint know what FIF stands for but basically it has to do with parts ordering. I probably should know lol but we only run into it if an NSX is wrecked. It has to do with replacing OE parts. Mainly because a lot of these cars are custom ordered and built. not sure that makes sense lol
That makes sense :thumbsup: it was just funny that the guy said it to me like its a common thing to know. I just said "oh of course" like I knew what's up lol

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That makes sense :thumbsup: it was just funny that the guy said it to me like its a common thing to know. I just said "oh of course" like I knew what's up lol
its how parts people talk lol. Have you ever seen an old show called the IT crowed? kinda like that lol!!!

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Update: so that online retailer sent me a confirmed order email, verifying my order. I called today to check the status of the order and they told me it was cancelled due to no ETA on the wheels......no notification, wouldn't have known if I didn't check :rolleyes:

Found another online acura parts website that listed them for about the same price with shipping. Ends up being a dealer so I just placed the order with the parts guy over the phone. Before confirming my order, he called Acura to confirm an ETA due to the backorder and was told 5-7 days.

Just a heads up, I did have to provide an FIF NSX vin for him to put the order through on these, as they are an optional wheel.
Sponsored