• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Wisconsin NSX wheels!

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 Integra aspec MT
Country flag
I ordered a 2020 NSX with those wheels.?
That would be how you get them! lol

wana give me your vin to order them for people? lol JK ;)
Sponsored

D4nnyM

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These are smokin hot wheels but unless I win the lottery I could never bring myself to spend 800$ a wheel

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
The interwovens look great but i'm pretty sure they are both heavier and more expensive than the Y Spokes.

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
The interwovens look great but i'm pretty sure they are both heavier and more expensive than the Y Spokes.
They are $1,500.00 additional when ordering the car. I believe that you are right about them weighing more, I heard within a few ounces though and both are forged wheels.

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 Integra aspec MT
Country flag
Well, if apexit53 is able to get any more of these wheels, be confident in the fact that he will get you taken care of. I bought a set a few weeks ago and everything arrived in perfect condition in a timely manner.
Thanks man! Glad you're happy!

I am sure ill still get more but with the snow about to fly here and some Type R's going to sleep for a bit I'm going to hold of on stocking a set till spring.

If you do need a set this winter hit me up! Ill gladly help!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Thanks man! Glad you're happy!

I am sure ill still get more but with the snow about to fly here and some Type R's going to sleep for a bit I'm going to hold of on stocking a set till spring.

If you do need a set this winter hit me up! Ill gladly help!
I'm keeping you in my future plans my friend lol hopefully one day!

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
What is the best route to get the OEM red H badge from our center caps onto the gunmetal NSX center caps? I've seen the OEM Honda NSX center caps as well but don't like the plain H logo.

Best bet to buy a second set of Type R center caps, remove the red H, also remove the Acura emblem from the NSX center caps, and stick on the red Honda ones? Or simply take the OEM Type R center caps to a shop and have them paint match everything around the emblem to the NSX wheel color?

I've seen people just run the black OEM center caps with the red H on their NSX wheels but it bothers me enough to want to match it.....

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
What is the best route to get the OEM red H badge from our center caps onto the gunmetal NSX center caps? I've seen the OEM Honda NSX center caps as well but don't like the plain H logo.

Best bet to buy a second set of Type R center caps, remove the red H, also remove the Acura emblem from the NSX center caps, and stick on the red Honda ones? Or simply take the OEM Type R center caps to a shop and have them paint match everything around the emblem to the NSX wheel color?

I've seen people just run the black OEM center caps with the red H on their NSX wheels but it bothers me enough to want to match it.....
Another option (although more expensive) is to have the wheels stripped and then powder coated gloss black. Looks awesome when done.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Another option (although more expensive) is to have the wheels stripped and then powder coated gloss black. Looks awesome when done.
I really want to keep them the factory gray color. Black would easily solve the issue, just slap on the oem center caps and call it a day lol but kind of want a seasonal change with my "winter" setup being the black oem wheels with AS3+ tires.

Plus I really like how the interwoven wheels look in gray, really unique but also not too flashy in that color.

fortifyv

First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EF8, EE4, HH4, FK7, FK8
Country flag
“After getting with the engineering department (our) wheels should not be
heated to a temperature above 300*. Any temp above that will compromise
the wheels integrity.”

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag

I purchased a set of matching gunmetal center caps and gently pulled off each silver plastic H logo. I then custom cut four red vinyl decals in the same shape as the red background on the red R center caps and stuck them on the center of the gunmetal caps before pushing the silver H logos back into place over top the red vinyl..

Honda Civic 10th gen NSX wheels! IMG_2392
Sponsored