NSX finally arrived!

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
The wheels on my NSX are the optional Interwoven painted wheels. They are the same dimensions as the standard "Y spoke" wheels.
You mind parking outside my garage for like half an hour so I can take your two front wheels and replace them with some much better chinese alloy knockoffs? It's worth a try.....
Sponsored

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Very nice! Yeah def similar garage history - wish you were closer we'd def be have a beer and shoot the shit about cars lol. Beauty of a mustang loved those back in the day and had so much fun with mine. (Just a 93 5.0 not the Cobra but still a blast for my 18 year old ass lol!)

Last edited:

SpringRubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport, CVT, White
Country flag
Nice car! Here in NoVa I glimpsed the back of a white NSX on the road yesterday. Sleeker than a vette.

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Very nice! Yeah def similar garage history - wish you were closer we'd def be have a beer and shoot the shit about cars lol. Beauty of a mustang loved those back in the day and had so much fun with mine. (Just a 93 5.0 not the Cobra but still a blast for my 18 year old ass lol!)
They definitely are cool cars. It's like your favorite pair of old shoes....they are comfortable to you and you just keep them around!?

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Nice car! Here in NoVa I glimpsed the back of a white NSX on the road yesterday. Sleeker than a vette.
Thank you for your kind words! They are my favorite mid engined design without a doubt! Timeless and I'll have it forever!?

1lastnerve

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR - Black
Country flag
Its certainly a beautiful car!
I only have a 2 car garage, and the wife says I can have any car I want, but only 1. ...So it's a GREAT consolation to hear the CTR is very similar to the NSX... probably just being modest, but it's sure nice to hear! (Hey I've got some Y spokes on the way... i'm almost your equal :p

8409_CW

First Name
Kabir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 1992 Civic HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, thanks again for sharing the process and everything with us. Been an exciting journey and I'm happy to see the cars together. Congratulations on your successes and achivements in life. I think most of us car guys respectfully envy your current position. Have a great day man. :)

Patriots1959

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Very similar to the CTR to be honest! Steering response is very comparable. Best way I can quickly summarize it is it's a more powerful Type R with more corner exiting performance. You can definitely be on the power much sooner in an apex.
Thanks for the photos too! Too bad there isn't a manual shift option.

chattanoogaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stinger
Country flag
Out of curiosity, did you get any discounts on the NSX?

I have read the total # of sales of have fallen off considerably every year since 2017 and was wondering what Honda was doing for interested buyers.

manamander

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Nice rides! It looks like the new NSX has considerably more creature comforts than the old 90s generation. How's the ride quality?

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wow, thanks again for sharing the process and everything with us. Been an exciting journey and I'm happy to see the cars together. Congratulations on your successes and achivements in life. I think most of us car guys respectfully envy your current position. Have a great day man. :)
? Thank you! As a fellow CTR lover I wanted to share this with everyone!?
Sponsored