Now that you've seen all the colors, what's your favorite?

Now that you've seen all the colors, what's your favorite?

• White

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Red

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Gray

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • Black

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters

heavyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F87
Country flag
The car looks best in black as it hides the childish black plastic honeycomb that dominates the fron and rear ends of this car.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
Red, white, PMM, black, blue in that particular order for me

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Really tough. Red evokes fire and passion and has the most pop of all of the colors. But it somewhat hides the lines and contrast of the car and you have red overload. White is synonymous with Type R. It offers the best contrast between the black and red elements. But the warm yellowy color temperature makes it seem like the paint got a head start on aging, especially when you're next to another car with pure white white paint. The blue is nice. Reminds me a little of my EM1 Si's EBP paint, not as flamboyant, but still a nice shade of blue. I don't know. Red followed closely by white, then blue. I think.

Nismo14

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport Touring; 14 370Z Nismo
Country flag
White is my favorite, don't want any other color. Reminds me of the Integra Type R days!

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
White is my only choice to buy as I think a Type R should always be white, but the prettiest color to me is the PMM. It really looks sharp and tones down some of the craziness. Honestly the red and blue are also awesome. They do the opposite but in a good way. The red is awesome with all the black trim. I hated the blue at first but it is really growing on me. I'm normally someone that buys black cars (black Integra, NSX, and 911) but with all the red highlights, I'm not as into it as usual.

PwrOfDreams

It ain't a Type R then it ain't a tight car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
Really tough. Red evokes fire and passion and has the most pop of all of the colors. But it somewhat hides the lines and contrast of the car and you have red overload. White is synonymous with Type R. It offers the best contrast between the black and red elements. But the warm yellowy color temperature makes it seem like the paint got a head start on aging, especially when you're next to another car with pure white white paint. The blue is nice. Reminds me a little of my EM1 Si's EBP paint, not as flamboyant, but still a nice shade of blue. I don't know. Red followed closely by white, then blue. I think.
I agree with you. I like your definition of each color for this car. :yes:

Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
White is my only choice to buy as I think a Type R should always be white, but the prettiest color to me is the PMM. It really looks sharp and tones down some of the craziness. Honestly the red and blue are also awesome. They do the opposite but in a good way. The red is awesome with all the black trim. I hated the blue at first but it is really growing on me. I'm normally someone that buys black cars (black Integra, NSX, and 911) but with all the red highlights, I'm not as into it as usual.
You see the black in person .... omg....

NSXCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mclaren 720s, 2017 Acura NSX, 2017 CW Honda Civic Type R
Type R is easiest for me to choose a color because white is the original color, Honda's original Type R is white, used to battle other type Rs like integra type r, nsx type etc. If i buy any form of type r, NSX type R, integra Type R, civic Type r or accord type r (lol), i will always choose white.

Modomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #0369
Country flag
I would say CW, but....I voted blue since that's the color I got! Lol the blue is growing on me
Sponsored