Fk8mike_

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
so i made my own boost leak tester and it works like a charm found the leak and it was a simple vacuum hose i guess when i took the turbo inlet pipe off and reinstalled it i pinched the hose and i replaced it and wow night and day difference

Screenshot_2019-04-25 Alex ( typer_guy) • Instagram photos and videos (311x800).jpg

Screenshot_2019-04-25 Alex ( typer_guy) • Instagram photos and videos (643x651).jpg

Screenshot_2019-04-25 Alex ( typer_guy) • Instagram photos and videos(1) (444x800).jpg
What hose is this? I swaped out to a bigger turbo on mine and now it wont go past 22 psi when i should be at 26

OP
OP
typeRkidd

typeRkidd

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
What hose is this? I swaped out to a bigger turbo on mine and now it wont go past 22 psi when i should be at 26
Sounds like u have a boost leak I'd check all ur vacuum lines and gasket for the turbo that hose was from the stock air box

Sinistah89

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I feel like this can be the same hose that sticks upward from the inlet, i adjusted mines slightly but i still feel like its hitting the hood. Im going to trim it next week when I put my PRL intercooler and charge pipes
Sponsored