Northern California Head Count!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
What about the P2R?
Na, the 3-tips on the P2R seems a bit too "manufactured",for lack for better word. The center tips is the only tip that's effectively working on the P2R. So either I order the Greddy now for late March allocation :doh:, or try my luck on the google search and call every single one :hmm: Who know, maybe some of these outfits may be getting some sooner. :D

R-01277

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #01277
Na, the 3-tips on the P2R seems a bit too "manufactured",for lack for better word. The center tips is the only tip that's effectively working on the P2R. So either I order the Greddy now for late March allocation :doh:, or try my luck on the google search and call every single one :hmm: Who know, maybe some of these outfits may be getting some sooner. :D
go for Greddy

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag

jmayo1056

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R PMM #1056
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just ordered my P2R downpipe!! Can’t wait to install it. I’ll let you all know how it goes. Just have to wait for it to come in.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Just ordered my P2R downpipe!! Can’t wait to install it. I’ll let you all know how it goes. Just have to wait for it to come in.
J, since you're installing the downpipes, maybe consider installing the USR turbo blanket as well. It should keep the engine cooler.

jmayo1056

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
J, since you're installing the downpipes, maybe consider installing the USR turbo blanket as well. It should keep the engine cooler.
Just ordered that too!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
yea, I'm going with Greddy...probably order it Monday. But it is definitely March before I get it.
Evasive Motorsports just got a shipment of Greddy SP, and Ive just ordered...should receive in 1 week...none of this end of March shit! :) I knew it! Bigger vendors usually will get some first! :)

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Evasive Motorsports just got a shipment of Greddy SP, and Ive just ordered...should receive in 1 week...none of this end of March shit! :) I knew it! Bigger vendors usually will get some first! :)
AFE & PRL front pipe still on back order, so still can't install till mid Feb.

EDIT: Maybe install exhaust first

Last edited:

jmayo1056

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@UFO CTR there is a Cars and Coffee at Hilltop Mall in Richmond Saturday. Since you don’t have Facebook thought I would let you know. There are a couple people going. I’m at about 90% sure I’ll go. Unless my Downpipe magically shows up tomorrow.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
@UFO CTR there is a Cars and Coffee at Hilltop Mall in Richmond Saturday. Since you don’t have Facebook thought I would let you know. There are a couple people going. I’m at about 90% sure I’ll go. Unless my Downpipe magically shows up tomorrow.
Thanks J, but I can't make this one. I'll try to free myself up for the next one.

R-01277

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #01277
BLADERUNNER INTERCOOLER TUBES BY AFE - 2017+ HONDA CIVIC TYPE R
The aFe intercooler tubes are constructed out of mandrel bent, powder-coated and textured red aluminum tubing to maximize flow. The Hot-Side tube is 2.25 inches in diameter and the cold side is 2.5 inches in diameter. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize boost loss, which increases horsepower and torque. The aFe tubes outflow the factory tubes by 7%.

Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. This intercooler tube kit comes with one 1/8" NPT fitting on each tube to be used for sensors or injection or be plugged with the supplied plug.

Application:
  • Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018)

Honda Civic 10th gen Northern California Head Count! {filename}

Features
  • Outflows stock I/C tubes by 7%
  • Constructed from 2.25" & 2.5" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
  • Powder-coated textured red for heat resistance
  • Includes both Hot and Cold side intercooler tubes
  • Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit, and strength
  • Works with the factory intercooler
  • One 1/8" NPT port on each tube is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection
  • No modifications needed
  • Uses all factory mounting locations and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installatio
http://www.kamispeed.com/afe-power-intercooler-piping-17-Civic-Type-R-p/afe.46-20324-r.htm

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
Thanks J, but I can't make this one. I'll try to free myself up for the next one.
Big Bern, I am with ya...next one for sure brotha Jeremy!
Sponsored