Northern CA Meet?

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Once the rain and flooding stops ill make a page on meetup.com this week and invite you all. I think Treasure Island is the best spot IMO. Great area and we could get some great shots with the Bay Bridge and/or Alcatraz in the background.
Sponsored

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Once the rain and flooding stops ill make a page on meetup.com this week and invite you all. I think Treasure Island is the best spot IMO. Great area and we could get some great shots with the Bay Bridge and/or Alcatraz in the background.
Treasure Island would be great. Not quite into the heart of SF but close enuf. Love SF more than LA but your rush hour traffic can be just as bad. LOL

OP
OP
Pilotman11

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
Sounds great! :)

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like were gonna get rain the latter half of the week. The only day that I see that could be clear is Friday the 17th. And this is not a guarantee. Beyond that the weekend is going to be pretty rainy, do people need this to be on a weekend to avoid work days? If so we may need to wait until next weekend after this week of rain.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds like were gonna get rain the latter half of the week. The only day that I see that could be clear is Friday the 17th. And this is not a guarantee. Beyond that the weekend is going to be pretty rainy, do people need this to be on a weekend to avoid work days? If so we may need to wait until next weekend after this week of rain.
No need to rush.

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was thinking of maybe having a meet sometime in April/May when we know for sure the weather will be clear. Weekends would probably be preferred over weekdays.

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure by next week it'll be better. We're just getting dumped on right now. Not that its a bad thing we need it even if we ARE finally out of the drought. We can have one in two weeks and then another in May if we wanted to.

I for one def plan on looking at others cars and will be making some calls on parts to order after I see some modded Civs.

That being said it would be cool if we did one sooner and then one later cus maybe our cars would be different! It would be cool to see the changes that take place. I'll keep an eye on the weather later this week and if it looks like next weekend is going to be clear then I'll post something on Meetup.com and let you all know with a link.

And well make it a weekend day.

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And theres the rain....

OK next week once this ends well meet up hopefully next weekend which is the 25/26th. How about we plan on the 25th? I can make a Meetup.com page.

Keeping my baby in the garage right now and waxing/working on her, swapping those ugly side markers for some smoked ones today. Can't wait to see everyone's cars!

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And theres the rain....

OK next week once this ends well meet up hopefully next weekend which is the 25/26th. How about we plan on the 25th? I can make a Meetup.com page.

Keeping my baby in the garage right now and waxing/working on her, swapping those ugly side markers for some smoked ones today. Can't wait to see everyone's cars!
That weekend is a no go for me. Should you all plan one later on in the spring, I may have a better chance of making it! I hope it works out for all of you in NorCal region. Hope to see photos on this thread if it happens!

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say lets try for SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2017. The weather should be good.

Lets meet on Treasure Island in San Francisco, CA. I've chosen a spot where there should be a great view for pictures and photoshoots of the cars. I have created a FaceBook event,

https://www.facebook.com/events/1847691935448689/

at this link, and scheduled the event for 12pm NOON. I have an address listed that I got from searching the area on Google Maps and finding an optimal location that looks pretty deserted. It is on the FB page but here is the address as well.

500–558 Avenue M
San Francisco, CA 94130
United States

I am also going to show the screenshot of the area on GoogleMaps to show the location for everyone. If you plan on coming, post a reply on this thread and then RSVP to the event on Facebook, share it with any 10th generation Civic owner you know. Lets see how many people we can get out here! This is a tentative date and is subject to change due to weather but all should be good. Let me know in the replies if this works for everyone and hope to see you there!

Honda Civic 10th gen Northern CA Meet? Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 5.06.18 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen Northern CA Meet? Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 5.07.57 PM

SiBlueCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Guys I won't be able to make it. Unless I get my car back got rear ended this morning

Honda Civic 10th gen Northern CA Meet? IMG_1708.JPG

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say lets try for SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2017. The weather should be good.

Lets meet on Treasure Island in San Francisco, CA. I've chosen a spot where there should be a great view for pictures and photoshoots of the cars. I have created a FaceBook event,

https://www.facebook.com/events/1847691935448689/

at this link, and scheduled the event for 12pm NOON. I have an address listed that I got from searching the area on Google Maps and finding an optimal location that looks pretty deserted. It is on the FB page but here is the address as well.

500–558 Avenue M
San Francisco, CA 94130
United States

I am also going to show the screenshot of the area on GoogleMaps to show the location for everyone. If you plan on coming, post a reply on this thread and then RSVP to the event on Facebook, share it with any 10th generation Civic owner you know. Lets see how many people we can get out here! This is a tentative date and is subject to change due to weather but all should be good. Let me know in the replies if this works for everyone and hope to see you there!

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 5.06.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 5.07.57 PM.png
There may be construction going on in that area of Treasure Island. Maybe we should meet up here? It's a big and empty lot.
Honda Civic 10th gen Northern CA Meet? IMG_2200.PNG
Sponsored