Hatch3d

First Name
Kathryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Just on here to see if anyone is in the northeast ohio area mainly cleveland area. new to the car community and want to cruise around with people, honestly would be cool if it was girls cause i’m a girl but guys are cool too lol. I have a 17 civic hatch sport.
Sponsored

jtodaro41

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
Country flag
Hello! My name is Joe, and I just got on here for the same reason haha. I live in the Wellington area (which is pretty out there), but I work in Avon, so I get near Cleveland regularly. I have a 2017 Civic Touring coupe.

I've done a few things to my Civic, but have never really been in the car community. I'd really like to start going to car shows and meets.

SichuanHot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hello! I'm also in the NEO area. As you all may know, all the local car events have been postponed so the earliest car meet/show isn't until June 14, which is the Cars and Wings event. Cleveland Cars and Coffee season opener has also been postponed until June 13. The information for CnC is here: https://www.carsandcoffeecleveland.com/ and Cars and Wings can be found on their instagram page.

If any of you want to organize informal cruises in the meantime, I would be down to participate. Not too long ago I went to Presque Isle State Park and it was great for taking some glamor shots.

jtodaro41

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hello! I'm also in the NEO area. As you all may know, all the local car events have been postponed so the earliest car meet/show isn't until June 14, which is the Cars and Wings event. Cleveland Cars and Coffee season opener has also been postponed until June 13. The information for CnC is here: https://www.carsandcoffeecleveland.com/ and Cars and Wings can be found on their instagram page.

If any of you want to organize informal cruises in the meantime, I would be down to participate. Not too long ago I went to Presque Isle State Park and it was great for taking some glamor shots.
I will definitely be going to the Cars and Wings event on the 14th and I would be down to meet up there! I also checked out a car show in Brunswick today that they have every weekend. A lot of classic muscle csrs and things like that, but its something to do.

Are you familiar with the car meets they used to have at Legends in Parma? I would also like to go to one of those.

OP
OP
Hatch3d

Hatch3d

First Name
Kathryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
hey guys thanks for responding! I live right by parma and wellington is like 45 mins away from me. i’ve done cosmetic things to my car and that’s all i’ve so far. I live near the hopkins airport

OP
OP
Hatch3d

Hatch3d

First Name
Kathryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I also have an instagram it’s @kat.hrynn been about my car recently

SichuanHot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Sounds good! I will certainly be at the pre Cars and Wings drive and meetup at Starbucks on the 14th granted nothing changes in the interim. I've not gone to the Brunswick car shows though.

If you have any ideas for a meetup in the meantime, I'm down! Otherwise, hope to see you both at Cars and Wings and CnC.

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I may have seen you around. I work next to hopkins and have seen a white hatch like yours with the R style wing by the metro parks roads next to hopkins.

OP
OP
Hatch3d

Hatch3d

First Name
Kathryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I may have seen you around. I work next to hopkins and have seen a white hatch like yours with the R style wing by the metro parks roads next to hopkins.
That’s probably me dude!!! I just installed the wing a few weeks ago. having some issues with it with noise. Can’t seem to figure it out. My license plate is HATCH3D and i’m always driving the metro parks

jtodaro41

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a few installs I'm doing this weekend, but maybe the weekend after we could do a cruise to a Swensons.
Sponsored