nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
Thanks for the info. I originally was looking at the prodragger, but was quoted the FB price, which was too expensive, which kind of killed it for me. Your Instagram post price is more reasonable. Wonder if they'll do a group buy.
Instagram price for the exhaust is about the same but the shipping is at a reasonable amount now.. $325 vs $500 is a considerable difference.

I can mention the group buy idea to him, but I believe each exhaust system is handmade to order so it may not be an option.

Also, the Instagram price was just for the titanium tailpipe version.. I'm gonna ask him about the stainless tailpipe version and let you know.. it should be considerably cheaper and I would likely be inclined to go that route.. titanium looks nice but it's probably slightly overkill and not worth the extra cost for looks alone.

Last edited:

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
Stainless steel version is 500 USD + 325 USD shipping .. payment via PayPal

Last edited:

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Is prodrager a catback? I keep getting confused with their listings

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
3" Injen exhaust with a 2.5" Xcelerator Big Turbo Muffler. Injen exhaust flange connection to front pipe was modified to be 3" as well.
Details in THIS THREAD.

Sound is muted and almost quiet. Not even worth recording since the exhaust sound is so low. It's more than stock but very low. Just the way I like it.

**Zero Performance gain from stock exhaust** From testing at dragstrip. Same 1/4 mile times and trap speeds.

Honda Civic 10th gen NON-SPORT FK7 custom exhaust thread!!! Injen1

Honda Civic 10th gen NON-SPORT FK7 custom exhaust thread!!! Injen2

Honda Civic 10th gen NON-SPORT FK7 custom exhaust thread!!! Injen3

Honda Civic 10th gen NON-SPORT FK7 custom exhaust thread!!! Injen4

Honda Civic 10th gen NON-SPORT FK7 custom exhaust thread!!! Injen5

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
FYI I did order the HKS Legal exhaust (thai version) from Kenji Garage last night for $780 shipped. I'll post pics and a review once it's received. I did reach out to several manufacturers on this forum and the consensus feedback from most domestic ones was that they wanted to but didn't see enough money in it at this time to go make a non sport version. I also went with the HKS one as it won't require me to change my bumper. The Prodrager looks sick but costs about the same and would have required $100 type r diffuser.

snyperwolf62

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX w/Honda Sensing
Country flag

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
Anyone looking for inspiration/ideas: old Saleen Mustangs ran a semi-faux center exhaust... using a pair of single inlet/dual outlet mufflers. One outlet each side as a turndown, and the other feeding in to the center exit system.

great way to keep exhaust flow from being impeded by weird bends to get the center tips positioned, as most of the exhaust flow ends up going through the turn downs.

Honda Civic 10th gen NON-SPORT FK7 custom exhaust thread!!! 21165B2C-0D83-4CB3-B834-054B39048FA0

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just bought these 2 small beast ;)
ill post pics when arrived and installed

Honda Civic 10th gen NON-SPORT FK7 custom exhaust thread!!! muffler

BryMcfly

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic hatchback EX
Country flag
FYI I did order the HKS Legal exhaust (thai version) from Kenji Garage last night for $780 shipped. I'll post pics and a review once it's received. I did reach out to several manufacturers on this forum and the consensus feedback from most domestic ones was that they wanted to but didn't see enough money in it at this time to go make a non sport version. I also went with the HKS one as it won't require me to change my bumper. The Prodrager looks sick but costs about the same and would have required $100 type r diffuser.
Hate to revive an old thread, but did you ever get this installed? I’m curious to see how it looks
Sponsored