Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Does anyone make a exhaust for non sport civic hatchback ? I can’t find anything lol.
Sponsored

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Does anyone make a exhaust for non sport civic hatchback ? I can’t find anything lol.
Exactly what are you looking for? There's a few companies that make non-sport hatchback exhausts, unfortunately only one of them is outside of Asia if you don't want to deal with higher shipping costs.
Prodrager, JTC Titanium, and HKS all make a similar dual center exhaust for the non-sport, I got the Prodrager exhaust myself. Blox makes a somewhat odd looking single exhaust, and there's a thread in the exhaust section about a $400 exhaust that suppose to fit the hatchback and sedan. Some have adapted sedan exhausts for their hatchback. It all depends on what you want, how much effort you want to put in to it, and what you're willing to spend.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Short answer: No
Long answer: Not in the US. You're better off getting one custom made.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Already got a custom
One but bored of it lol.
Pro Drauger(?) makes one, but it's a bit pricey, and difficult to get.

icyfk7

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 2018 EX
Country flag
I went to a local muffler shop and got it done. Bought a new diffuser had that put on then went to the shop and had custom pipes/bends for center exhaust. Even managed to keep the stock mufflers on so in a way its just custom tips. I looked at ProDrauger but after shipping the price was just stupid so I took my own route.
Honda Civic 10th gen Non sport exhaust car1

Honda Civic 10th gen Non sport exhaust car1

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went to a local muffler shop and got it done. Bought a new diffuser had that put on then went to the shop and had custom pipes/bends for center exhaust. Even managed to keep the stock mufflers on so in a way its just custom tips. I looked at ProDrauger but after shipping the price was just stupid so I took my own route.
car1.png

car1.png
Would you happen to have any underbody shots?

BryMcfly

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic hatchback EX
Country flag
car1.png

car1.png

What diffuser did you end up getting? I have a 2018 EX Hatch and would like to do the same thing.

Alj888

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
car1.png

car1.png
How much did this cost?