Nokya hyper yellow bulbs-high beams and fogs?

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Thinking about throwing nokya hyper yellows in my high beams, and fogs. I already have yellow laminx on my fog lights.

My questions are... what wattage are people using for fogs and high beams? I’m assuming 35 for fogs, and 55 for high beams? Also, anyone using 55 for either, and experience with melting housings? I drive at night with my fogs on with my headlights, reading some reviews has me a little worried because I’ve read that they run hot, and they have melted housings on other cars, haven’t read anything (or much at all for that matter) on X-gen civics.
Sponsored

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ran the fogs they same way. love the bulbs but they burned my laminx from behind. no housing issues. laminx did replace it though for free. id suggest leds. I switched to them and am very happy.

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I ran the fogs they same way. love the bulbs but they burned my laminx from behind. no housing issues. laminx did replace it though for free. id suggest leds. I switched to them and am very happy.
I had yellow leds on my fogs on my previous civic, and one stopped working after like 3-4 months... if I go the LED route for fogs, I might just spend the extra and get some morimoto xbs, or some oem fogs.

How did you remove the burned laminx? Was it difficult to do?

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
it just came right off.
Sponsored