No Ralleye Red Tourings in Texas!

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Country flag
Now if only dealers and Honda could work together to make them readily available like black and gray!!
Sponsored

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 135i, 2013 Subaru WRX STI, 2009 Honda Civic LX
Now if only dealers and Honda could work together to make them readily available like black and gray!!
I think they only get the basic colors, (white, grey, black, blue) unless someone pre order the other colors.

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm located in DC, and that's a long drive LOL. Also, I've looked around online too, such as cars.com, cargurus, truecar, and whatnot. All of them shows a red touring in stock, but when I get there, IT MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR.. how fortunate, right?
Oh lol! Sorry that was for goosala, it's 267 miles from Houston. I know I love how they disappear, I was originally going to get an accord with a 6-speed, had the whole 3 hour trip planned to get it, and it sold the day before I was going to go , salesman still wanted me to come even though they didn't have it anymore! I'm thankful they didn't because I love my civic, that I got from a different dealer

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh lol! Sorry that was for goosala, it's 267 miles from Houston. I know I love how they disappear, I was originally going to get an accord with a 6-speed, had the whole 3 hour trip planned to get it, and it sold the day before I was going to go , salesman still wanted me to come even though they didn't have it anymore! I'm thankful they didn't because I love my civic, that I got from a different dealer
Lol that's ok.. Good thing the dealer told you before you arrive there.. I had a dealer one time who I was dealing for Touring for $26,500 OTD, he said he can take off $500 if i come that night, I told him take off another $500, and I'll be there within an hour, and he agreed. I got there, and surprisingly NO TOURING. How fun...

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh, they didn't tell me. I kept checking cargurus and their website. It disappeared and I called telling them that it was no longer in inventory on cargurus, but was on their website. He kept insisting that it was still there, until I called the night before once again and I said that it was off both sites, too which he then finally admitted "yeah I guess we did sell it" he made no attempt to call me, so that struck a nerve. They also had a black civic LX with a 6-speed, but at that point I'd had enough of them and used a dealer and hour closer to me with a civic that had been in inventory for awhile, so I got a better deal than I was offered at first. I hate sneakiness.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Are you wanting sedan or coupe? Where I bought my coupe, the dealer had a Red Touring coupe with aero Kit installed on showroom floor. I saw it when I went to pick up my plates a month after I got my car.

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Have you had any luck? I was at my local Honda dealer yesterday and they have a Rallye red touring for sale. Immediately made me think of this thread.

OP
OP

goosala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si
Country flag
I give up as far as trying to get a rallye red touring. I saw one listed in Dallas but none here in Houston. All we get here are black, silver and gray.
Sponsored