No Ralleye Red Tourings in Texas!

goosala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si
Country flag
There is not a single one listed on my local dealer's search software. Does anyone in Texas like the Ralleye Red? I do but I can't seem to find one to purchase. I'm in Houston, TX.
Sponsored

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your local dealer should have no problem getting one for you. They do dealer trades all the time.

OP
OP

goosala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si
Country flag
True, but to go beyond Texas we are talking about farther than 250 miles. That's over $500 in freight I will have to pay; more like $750 to $1,000 depending on distance from Houston. I could always order one and wait six weeks. I find it interesting that dealers are not ordering red.

Ethty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Accord
I'm in the same boat. I want an EX-T w/ Sensing in white, but there isn't one in 3 states! But they'd be placing an order for the car so I wouldn't be getting it until August or so. But I don't believe there are any freight charges that will be tacked in. So maybe you should talk to your dealer about having them place an order for one. Might take a lot longer to get but you might not have to pay for the shipping.

Mr_Tejano15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
So I'm in houston as well and I want a rallye red touring. I talked with 2 dealers. Big Star Honda and Honda of clear Lake and they haven't seen a red one since they came out. They say nobody in the around locations have one. So I'm going to have to get a different color.

OP
OP

goosala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si
Country flag
There is a red one in Gonzales, LA and in Lubbock. If you are willing to drive five hours to get the one in Louisiana that would be faster than ordering it.

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Country flag
Definetly don't settle on what you want. It's a car you're going to have for the foreseeable future right? I did a little research too and the only Red tourings I see in the entire state are Coupes. I just saw a red touring on the road the other day, looked beautiful. It's unfortunate that the only readily available models are basically LX, I had to drive 2 hours to get my 6-speed civic in black, and I'm so happy I did. Hope I helped!

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I saw one two days ago on the road over here in Dallas. First red Touring (Touring, at that) I've seen here.

OP
OP

goosala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si
Country flag
It's July and still no rallye red tourings in the Houston area or Texas for that matter. What's the deal Honda?

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's July and still no rallye red tourings in the Houston area or Texas for that matter. What's the deal Honda?
Maybe you should just order one, then you can pick accessories you want

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 135i, 2013 Subaru WRX STI, 2009 Honda Civic LX
My first choice was red too, but I gave up and tired of going to dealerships with no red touring. They tried to sell me red ex-l though, good try, but I settled down for Aegean blue. BEST DECISION EVER!

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What about the dark blue? That looks pretty good too. I think a white touring would look great as well. But like I said in a post about a month ago don't settle, you have to live with it for awhile. If you like another color go for it just as long as you are happy, it's a lot of money to not be completely sold on it!

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What about the dark blue? That looks pretty good too. I think a white touring would look great as well. But like I said in a post about a month ago don't settle, you have to live with it for awhile. If you like another color go for it just as long as you are happy, it's a lot of money to not be completely sold on it!
I think you're talking about Aegean Blue? COming from a white car already, I don't want to get another white.. its so plain.. I was gonna get the red one since I've never had a red before, but you know what they say.. when it's meant for you, it will find their way to you. Looking for a red one around DMV area is next to imposssible, all dealers have said that, so I told them my second choice which is the blue.

The next dealer I went to said they can't get a red for me, but they have a blue one in their sister dealer. They got it that same day, picked it up the next day washed and everything.

Honda Civic 10th gen No Ralleye Red Tourings in Texas! IMG_0548.JPG

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The cosmic blue, one of my friends dads got a touring in that color, looks great! Honda brought 2 new blues to the line up for 16. For me it has to be black, my 2012 accord was crystal black pearl and I went with it again with my civic!

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The cosmic blue, one of my friends dads got a touring in that color, looks great! Honda brought 2 new blues to the line up for 16
Ahh the lighter color. I've never seen one in person, I think that and the burgundy is one of the rarest color too. I agree with new colors to the line up for 16. Good choice of Honda!
Sponsored