First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 01 C5 Corvette, 12 Audi TTRS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update: Insurance is working well at covering the car. Also might be getting into a 400whp evo x or a 300whp s2000.

I'll have the rest of the money to get new items that we lost in the flood. Hopefully we find a new place with a garage sooner than we expect. Thank you all for the good vibes, they are apparently helping too haha :D:thumbsup:

Ink.bottle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Championship White
Country flag
best of luck my guy. Maybe buy back the car and part it out to help with the bills?

OP
OP
Akuto

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
best of luck my guy. Maybe buy back the car and part it out to help with the bills?
It's not a bad idea, but I'm even more limited on time now than before the flood, plus I don't know how much the buy back would be, might be more than I can spend vs the amount of time and money from part out (part out prices will be much lower since its totalled by flood)

OP
OP
Akuto

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is quite the pivot from "I'm going to get something more practical" but I'm excited to see your S2000, if that happens. Mine will be sold at my estate sale.
Lol who said I'd be "practical"? :thumbsup: The two cars I mentioned are practical for my situation tbh. Both get good gas mileage, both are faster than average cars to help reduce stress, and I can race on the weekends for some quick cash if needed. Plus I don't want to add a prius or something in the manor to my list of owned cars :rofl: List: modded v6 2012 accord coupe, modded 2007 toyota tundra, drag mod 2001 corvette, slightly modded 2019 type r

fg2kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 1991 Civic DX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sending good vibes my dude. You still have all of the true irreplaceables ♥

Ink.bottle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Championship White
Country flag
It's not a bad idea, but I'm even more limited on time now than before the flood, plus I don't know how much the buy back would be, might be more than I can spend vs the amount of time and money from part out (part out prices will be much lower since its totalled by flood)
Damn that sucks.

I really hope that things turn out for the best man.