• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

[No longer FS] Stock Type R wheels and tires almost new

civic19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have a set of stock Type R wheels and tires with only 363 miles on them. Asking $1200 for pickup. If you live in the region near Pittsburgh (Cleveland, DC, Philly, etc), I can meet you halfway for delivery. I would like to sell them as a set, but I will consider selling them individually.

Honda Civic 10th gen [No longer FS] Stock Type R wheels and tires almost new All Wheels
Honda Civic 10th gen [No longer FS] Stock Type R wheels and tires almost new Wheel 1
Honda Civic 10th gen [No longer FS] Stock Type R wheels and tires almost new Wheel 2
Honda Civic 10th gen [No longer FS] Stock Type R wheels and tires almost new Wheel 3
Honda Civic 10th gen [No longer FS] Stock Type R wheels and tires almost new Wheel 4

Venom93corba

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I'm interested. I live in Toledo, OH. Not trying to low ball you but what the best you can do? What about without the tires?

consultadrone

First Name
Pittman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Coupe
Country flag
You do know that CTR wheels have a different bolt pattern than other civics, right? Just wondering cause I saw your other post about replicas thinking you might be looking to put them on a non-type R.

Arcam

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Great price IMHO, if I lived in the US I would take your arm for for thoses, have a bump on me :thumbsup:

Venom93corba

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
@consultadrone i had no idea, thanks for speaking up. Sorry still new at this. The Ebay Type R replicas say they are 5x114.3 so would that be correct?

Honda Civic 10th gen [No longer FS] Stock Type R wheels and tires almost new Screenshot_20190805-093600_eBay

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
I'm interested. I live in Toledo, OH. Not trying to low ball you but what the best you can do? What about without the tires?
Most times it is not cheap or worth it to get the tires removed for the seller. He would have to load them up drive around take them somewhere. then its gonna be probably 80 bucks plus to get them removed. then now he's got 4 wheels and 4 tires to deal with that wont all fit in one car. Its a pain and costly to unmount tires as a seller. Cheaper to just leave the tires on. Hes gonna have a 100 plus bucks with time and gas into unmounting tires he dont want.

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm interested and I am in Columbus OH - will gladly meet you closer to PA!

DO NOT LIE!

New ALBANY is closer to PA than Columbus!!! Making him think you have further to drive ;) No JK I am jealous... I'd buy these today if I did not live in Miami...