• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

no longer available

OP
OP

Little Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another price drop bump to $700 for the set of 4
Sponsored

Last edited:

ElementalHonda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2008 Civic LX Coupe(Totaled), 2005 Acura TL(Sold), 1996 Accord EX Coupe
Country flag
No, Its a full size spare so it takes up like half the trunk but was worth it to me. I would rather change my own tire and be on my way than wait for help in the middle of the desert. lol I would keep it but i bought a matching fifth rim and tire with my new rims.
Agree with you there my dude. Those fix a flat kits do not work most of the time. Was driving my fathers Volvo S60 R-Design a few months ago and hit a pothole, blew out the tire. Had to leave the car on a jackstand overnight in a parking lot because no tire shops were open. Needless to say leaving a 50 thousand dollar car in a parking lot overnight on a jackstand kept me up with no sleep. Was just waiting for some douche to come by and knock the car off the stand. Dad and I vowed to never buy a car without a spare included again.

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
do you not have these on Craig's List? I've sold rims fairly quickly there each time.

OP
OP

Little Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would you ship?
If the full price of boxing and shipping was covered along with the asking price I would consider it but I did a google search and the price to ship is almost as much as what i'm asking for them so i my opinion it wouldn't be worth it but if you are willing to pay that let me know.