Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 NSX, 2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Whether there is a spare or not (I knew there was not) is irrelevant.

Would be nice to use removing wheels/bleeding brakes/etc for the track vs taking the slotted scissor jack out of our CR-V.

There isn't easy access for a standard jack that I'm aware of.

The jack points shown in the OM have body weld pinch seams that would get crushed with a standard jack.

No need to be a smart ass...
Regarding the pinch welds, you don't need to worry about them getting crushed. They are actually quite strong and hold the car with no issue in my experience.
Sponsored

CDNTyper

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 1999 turbo EK
Country flag
My CDN 18 came with a jack and inflation kit. No spare. Are you sure your looking in the right spot? Left side of trunk on the side. Not under the folding cargo area

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
My CDN 18 came with a jack and inflation kit. No spare. Are you sure your looking in the right spot? Left side of trunk on the side. Not under the folding cargo area
US models don't come with a Jack. Not sure why Canadian models do unless there are regulations for it

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
US models definitely don't come with one. It's where the dealership tossed my locking lug nuts though.
Sponsored