No color choices for us canadians

sam662

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 mazda6
Checked out the Honda.ca website to find only three color choices for the LX?? Black, white and grey. The EX trim gets silver and Night Burgundy (another black variant). No red, neither blue. Just seems to be rather blah choices for an otherwise nice car. As a potential buyer I'm disappointed.
Sponsored

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
That's really weird because yesterday it showed all the normal colours minus the red and blue. Today it only shows the 3 you mention for the LX. Odd.

taigebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
There are not that much interior color choice either (I didn't see any gray interior). One "good" thing is that contrary to the US the only interior color available for the Night Burgundy (and other colors) is black (not the ivory that the US is getting)

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's really weird because yesterday it showed all the normal colours minus the red and blue. Today it only shows the 3 you mention for the LX. Odd.
I found the web build site differs from the literature I got today. The website doesn't show Aegean Blue Metalic for the Touring but the literature does. Literature shows Civic colours available: Crystal Black Pearl, Modern Steel Metallic, Aegean Blue Metallic, Burgundy Night Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, White Orchid Pearl, Taffeta White

DX - CBP, MSM, TW
LX. - CBP, MSM, ABM, BNP, LSM, TW
EX. - CBP, MSM, ABM, BNP, LSM, WOP
EX-T - CBP, MSM, ABM, BNP, LSM, WOP
TOUR - CBP, MSM, ABM, BNP, WOP

According to the literature all Civic sedan interiors are black except the Touring Crystal Black Pearl where you have a choice of black or ivory leather.

Last edited:
OP
OP

sam662

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 mazda6
Good to hear, hopefully your literature is accurate. Is it a brochure? The BNP and LSM were the colors I had in mind so here's hoping that they are going to update the website with more options.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good to hear, hopefully your literature is accurate. Is it a brochure? The BNP and LSM were the colors I had in mind so here's hoping that they are going to update the website with more options.
Yes, it is the 2016 Honda Civic brochure. Sales rep gave it to me today.
Sponsored