No audio!

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
So today I got my windshield tinted with air 80 to block out the UV rays. When I left the place I heard a clicking noise from the left tweeter so I brought the car back. When I brought it back I was trying to access the music and that's when the screen kept flashing green and no audio. The installer said the car might need to dry out and to give it a day other wise he will make sure the issue is fixed. My questtion is has this happened to anyone else? Also will this affect my Honda warranty on the vehicle if I take it to the dealer for it to be fixed.
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So today I got my windshield tinted with air 80 to block out the UV rays. When I left the place I heard a clicking noise from the left tweeter so I brought the car back. When I brought it back I was trying to access the music and that's when the screen kept flashing green and no audio. The installer said the car might need to dry out and to give it a day other wise he will make sure the issue is fixed. My question is has this happened to anyone else? Also will this affect my Honda warranty on the vehicle if I take it to the dealer for it to be fixed.
That is very weird. The only relation of the window tint to the music I can see is that water dripped onto the speakers inside the door. That would cause the speakers not to work. But I can't see how that would cause the screen not to work, unless there is a chain reaction of one component shorting out the next.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
That is very weird. The only relation of the window tint to the music I can see is that water dripped onto the speakers inside the door. That would cause the speakers not to work. But I can't see how that would cause the screen not to work, unless there is a chain reaction of one component shorting out the next.
I believe it could be from all the water that was used by the dashboard. But I am trying to figure out what the best thing to do is.