No audio with Pandora

Tehsoap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic ex
I have a Galaxy S6 paired and for some reason no audio plays from Pandora, however it did work the first day I got the car. Anyone know a fix for this?
Sponsored

civicT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I have a Galaxy S6 paired and for some reason no audio plays from Pandora, however it did work the first day I got the car. Anyone know a fix for this?
I have an iPhone, but I still have this problem sometimes- may work fine, do an errand, get back in the car and no sound. Oddly I find that holding down the voice activation button on the steering wheel, then cancelling will sometimes fix it.

bhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX HS Sedan
Country flag
Welcome to the forums!

Yes, if you have a USB drive plugged into the arm rest console USB port, then try removing it. There is a bug (that only appears to affect Android) in which the Pandora app in the HU will not produce audio when a USB drive is plugged in.

http://www.civicx.com/threads/pandora-app-has-no-audio-stream-goes-to-bluetooth.3228/

Credit to @MaximusMushu for the workaround
Sponsored