• Total voters

echoparkpanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking to get a duckbill for my EX hatchback but not sure which to buy. Looking to get some ideas or recommendations.

NKGarage is cheaper but will need to travel across the world, which can have implications
Galpin is much closer to me but its also much more pricier than NKGarage.

If you guys have the spoiler, drop your opinions down below and pictures on their fitment would be greatly appreciated as well!
Sponsored

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport manual
Country flag
I have the NK and imo its crap. fitment and paint suck. I recommend spending the money on the Gas duckbill if you really want one.

Could get a type r spoiler and it might be cheaper. Just wanted to give you another option.

OP
OP
echoparkpanda

echoparkpanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the NK and imo its crap. fitment and paint suck. I recommend spending the money on the Gas duckbill if you really want one.

Could get a type r spoiler and it might be cheaper. Just wanted to give you another option.

Do you have some pictures of the fitment or did you already remove it?
I didn't want to go with the Type R spoiler because I didn't want to have a huge wang on the back

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Nkgarage is awful. I purchased one in January, and it arrived within a week. Unfortunately it was damaged and fitment was awful. I contacted nkgarage and they said they would send me another one if I shipped the damaged one to their friends in LA. 4 months went by and they never sent me a new one, after dodging multiple of my messages, they finally said they would refund me but would have to ask their friend? Needless to say... they kept dodging me again after agreeing to a refund. I got tired of the run around games and filed a paypal claim to get my money back. Purchased a GAS carbon one and the quality is superior compared to nkgarage. Don’t go with nkgarage just because they are cheaper, if all you have is $300 to spend... keep saving. You won’t regret it.

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One does not fit and one is too expensive
The GAS duckbill is pretty pricy , but if you’re looking for a good fit high quality spoiler it’s completely worth the money.

I personally think it’s a way nicer look than the Type R replicas. All subjective I suppose.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
The GAS duckbill is pretty pricy , but if you’re looking for a good fit high quality spoiler it’s completely worth the money.

I personally think it’s a way nicer look than the Type R replicas. All subjective I suppose.
Some people think cucumbers taste better pickled.